Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I have to deal with on a daily basis.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
This is the level of suicidel fuel I get everytime I log on facebook or go outside. Please mods, don't delete this. These bitches go to uni with me
Xrzna7g.jpg
AXUUjhx.jpg

I'm literally shaking in anger. Why couldn't it be me ? fuck my vater und my mutter for giving me shitty genetics.

Get off facebook. Its top-tier sui fuel.

>Having facebook

Are they the same? She looks really nice on the left pic and not so good on the right. They don't look the same.

>uses social media
That's where you went wrong, kiddo.

University was the most difficult time for me. Being surrounded by attractive young women who give themselves to Chad/Tyrone while openly despising your presence is legit suifuel.

they're in uni? I thought they were like a 30 year old married couple

Atleast you forehead mog him. This life wasn't meant for us man just accept it and LDAR

Stop using social media because it's bad for your mental health

Yep, they got laid and you didn't. They didn't deserve them and they did not share them with you. What are you ganna do about it?

Yep, they got laid and you didn't. They didn't deserve them and they did not share them with you. What are you ganna do about it?
It's unfair. What's so special about them? why can't I be given a fucking chance for only once? ONCE, this is all I'm asking. I should've died years ago.

It's unfair. What's so special about them? why can't I be given a fucking chance for only once? ONCE, this is all I'm asking. I should've died years ago.
Yes, there is no hope for us, just give it all up

lol @ coping and still having cope. give up and you will feel less pain

>He thinks it will get better once he leaves uni

I guess it will in that its not in your face non stop. But after uni all hope is gone of meeting a person organically. You are down to date-slaving or bust, or just giving up hope entirely.

Last edited: