Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is what I dislike about controlled opposition/white nationalists

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/RzZ1M1qbhHI?si=EB_jPOs7OKQhpz5B

A lot of these controlled opposition cucks And MAGA boomers like to say "DA MEXICANS DON'T INTEGRATE!" Or will list 100 reasons as to why immigration is bad, instead, of just saying they don't want the white majority to become a minority. Literally, every other reason is Just a bunch of bullshit.

None, of these cucks would care if the immigrants were Scandinavians, and not Mexicans. I'm not against white nationalists, I like white nationalists, because, they're at least fucking open about why they're against immigration. The simple reason is that they don't want the white majority to go extinct and don't want their kids to mix with subhumans and dilute their scared white gene pool. Every other reason is bullshit.

@DarkStarDown @Made_In_Azania @Made in Heaven @WorthlessSlavicShit @ItsovERfucks

This sand is obsessed with the USA and mexicans

A lot of these controlled opposition cucks And MAGA boomers like to say "DA MEXICANS DON'T INTEGRATE!" Or will list 100 reasons as to why immigration is bad, instead, of just saying they don't want the white majority to become a minority. Literally, every other reason is Just a bunch of bullshit.
You have to make it politically palatable if you want to get elected...

Who gives a shit??

You have to make it politically palatable if you want to get elected...
Yeah, but a lot of these people just don't want to admit that they innately, just hate ethnics. That's what passes me off.
The truth is a Mexican is always going to be hated for being Mexica , and no matter how much a Mexican "integrates" they would still hate him.

Yeah, but a lot of these people just don't want to admit that they innately, just hate ethnics. That's what passes me off.
The truth is a Mexican is always going to be hated for being Mexica , and no matter how much a Mexican "integrates" they would still hate him.
@CopingForBrutality
@To koniec

@Cayden Zhang

Yes, as a Honduran, I one hundred percent agree. If Whites go the way of the Dodo, frankly the world is going to become very bleak. With perhaps the exception of Japan, but even they are starting to have troubles with foreigners coming in to replace the low birth rates.

Yes, as a Honduran, I one hundred percent agree. If Whites go the way of the Dodo, frankly the world is going to become very bleak. With perhaps the exception of Japan, but even they are starting to have troubles with foreigners coming in to replace the low birth rates.
It was always about looks. It has nothing to do with "muh integration". Racism is just lookism.

they need to sugarcoat the real reasons or otherwise nomie masses won't buy it. just like leftoids will encourage promiscuity by using phrases like "explore your sexuality" and "experiment with new family structures" but will never admit their true intention to be the destruction of the family unit, fostering dysfunction and plunging of the native birth rate.

It was always about looks. It has nothing to do with "muh integration". Racism is just lookism.
Yep. Looks matter, anyone who says otherwise is cucked and retarded. I want everyone, (ME!) to be white and beautiful with Gojo-level blue eyes. I don't want shitskins to be the majority anywhere, especially where I live. Fuck that. But racial differences don't exist and we are all the same or whatever. Stupid feminists and cucked white men.

but even they are starting to have troubles with foreigners coming in to replace the low birth rates.
Foreigners in Japan aren't a bad thing. Japnese nationalists are retarded. Unlike, whites they don't have looks, so there's no point in defending their land. They should mix and make good looking Arab hapa babies. Plenty, of Arabs have light eyes, the japnese/Mongoloid race was never going to survive globalization. Either they can accept the refugees or they can die out. Being a White nationalist makes sense.

Foreigners in Japan aren't a bad thing. Japnese nationalists are retarded. Unlike, whites they don't have looks, so there's no point in defending their land. They should mix and make good looking Arab hapa babies. Plenty, of Arabs have light eyes, the japnese/Mongoloid race was never going to survive globalization. Either they can accept the refugees or they can die out. Being a White nationalist makes sense.
Why Arabs? Import intelligent and genetically gifted Europeans, not Arabs or other browns. (God forbid blacks or Jews)

they need to sugarcoat the real reasons or otherwise nomie masses won't buy it. just like leftoids will encourage promiscuity by using phrases like "explore your sexuality" and "experiment with new family structures" but will never admit their true intention to be the destruction of the family unit, fostering dysfunction and plunging of the native birth rate.
Fair enough

I hate that guy for some reason and I haven’t even seen that many of his vids. Just seems like such a normie faggot. DNW lol

Why Arabs? Import intelligent and genetically gifted Europeans, not Arabs or other browns. (God forbid blacks or Jews)
Europeans and Asian don't produce good offspring, because, European genes are recessive, while, Arab genes are dominant. And because, Asian genes are very dominant. White hapa kids don't get the white features. Arab HAPAS do get the causcaian jaw. Europeans mixing with Asians is stupid. It doesn't mix well.

His other videos seem to imply he's a whitecel

:yes::yes::yes:

I get why they put it that way, they are citizens of a country where genuinely nothing is seen to be more evil and taboo as racism and where this message is drilled into people's heads their entire lives ever since they are born... but yeah, it's genuinely comical how clearly their problems are racial and nothing else. Not a single one of them would ever react to, say, white Canadian migrants the way they react to Mexican migrants, even if the former didn't even try to integrate and the latter were doing their best to fully assimilate.

Reported for liking clean water and electricity!

It’s funny when they make videos complaining about immigration but don’t blame the real people behind it. Like imagine you were born in some shithole and you’re being offered a free ticket to heaven. Of course you’ll take it

It’s funny when they make videos complaining about immigration but don’t blame the real people behind it. Like imagine you were born in some shithole and you’re being offered a free ticket to heaven. Of course you’ll take it