Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when you let women in your sub, every female suddenly becomes a Therapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
IMG 0084

I
“Hi guys I’m a female”.
I swear I see that , and I stop reading immediately lmao. Like bitch just because your “ female” doesn’t give you any amount of INT BOOST you dumb cunt.

i need some blow job therapy

Why do these guys let women into their communities? You don't need women at all, they don't contribute anything.

le 64 upboats xD

Not every self proclaimed incel is an actual subhuman with no hope, if she's able to help people then why not?
Since it's Plebbit I am skeptical but if what I wrote is true then what's the matter?

AHAHA HOW CAN INCELDOM BE REAL? HAHAHAHA NIGGA JUST BECOME A CUCK AHHAAHAHA

I'm 23, so I am kind of old teehee, that means I have some wisdom in this field. AMA

giphy.gif

Last edited:
hi there im a female ama teehehee

This could be a teehee instead of a jfl

"Pay attention to me I'm a feemale teehee"

JFL @ any man who goes to a female therapist to deal with their problems. These cunts will never understand your issues. Females live on a whole other plane of existence from you, remember that.

This is exactly what we should expect from a generation of girls that have been told from birth that they're a super speshul combination of princesses and geniuses.

“Hi guys I’m a female”.

high octane ragefuel. why do they always feel the need?

its like i have a pussy please validate me!! :woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

potent van fuel

These people think they're experts because they took a few classes for a couple months.

And is that a legit subreddit or it larping? Reminds me of that "nice guys against the friendzone" group.

Female therapists are so fucking bluepilled it's painful. Honestly, they probably only become therapists so they can tell their friends about the loser incels they "help"

IncelsWithoutHate=Cuckcels...

i need a foid to give me massage therapy

Incel: I'm sad because I have never felt the touch of a woman
Woman: I can help
Incel: By loving me?
Woman: No, by talking to you about psychoanalytical bullshit that won't change your situation at all
Not every self proclaimed incel is an actual subhuman with no hope, if she's able to help people then why not?
Since it's Plebbit I am skeptical but if what I wrote is true then what's the matter?
The fact that she claims she is female rather than just helping people alone is very sus

Last edited: