Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is what happens when you introduce feminism in China

I would never begin a relationship with a female older than 19. I'll either get a prime female or be alone for life. Any guy who begins a relationship with a foid that's 30+ is a total absolute cuck.

These foids are the sloppy second leftovers of better looking Changs they mean.

I would never begin a relationship with a female older than 19. I'll either get a prime female or be alone for life. Any guy who begins a relationship with a foid that's 30+ is a total absolute cuck.
its probably because you are a youngcel, i'd fuck an older chick for sure but only if she had no kids.

Tfw you could get a loving boyfriend at any moment, not just due to being a woman but also because your country has a big male surplus meaning there's more than enough men for all women, but you still can't do it due to your biological urges not allowing you to go for anything less than a 9/10 Chad, so you just complain about it.

its probably because you are a youngcel, i'd fuck an older chick for sure but only if she had no kids.
No, I'm a wizardcel. 30s. Several more years and I'll be 40 if I don't rope by then which I really should if I haven't ascended.

It's heart wrenching that Chang won't fuck her

No, I'm a wizardcel. 30s. Several more years and I'll be 40 if I don't rope by then which I really should if I haven't ascended.
that's brutal however if some desperate roastie offered you to fuck her you still wouldn't ? It's still something you know, not much but we don't get to choose unfortunately.

I was wondering, do you gradually cease to care as you grow older?

that's brutal however if some desperate roastie offered you to fuck her you still wouldn't ? It's still something you know, not much but we don't get to choose unfortunately.
I wouldn't. It's like if I was starving and someone offered me moldy food, it takes a bite of everything, then I would rather starve. I do get to choose! Either I'll have a beautiful quality prime female that I deserve or accept being alone. I'm not going to kiss lips that sucked cocks, fuck a slut for my first time, or be a cuck that has my first time with a 30+ foid.

I was wondering, do you gradually cease to care as you grow older?
No, you care even more. Cope doesn't become effective. Life is more painful and empty. It's intolERable. I'm surprised that I haven't roped yet but I hope I can somehow become like Doug Hutchison...

I wouldn't. It's like if I was starving and someone offered me moldy food, it takes a bite of everything, then I would rather starve. I do get to choose! Either I'll have a beautiful quality prime female that I deserve or accept being alone. I'm not going to kiss lips that sucked cocks, fuck a slut for my first time, or be a cuck that has my first time with a 30+ foid.
i guess that makes you a volcel tbh. 90% of users here would probably ascend with a mature attractive foid.

30 is not rly that old man cmon. :kys:

i guess that makes you a volcel tbh. 90% of users here would probably ascend with a mature attractive foid.

30 is not rly that old man cmon. :kys:
It's not old to modern people who have been brainwashed that it's normal but it's not.

Girls become biological adults at 14-16. Peak female beauty is 14-22. Fertility rapidly drops and beauty is faded by age 30.

So, a guy is willing to accept a foid who has been a slut all throughout her prime, allowed other guys and often even girls because of bisexuality to experience her, and had her fun...and now she's 30+, willing to literally settle down now that she's past her prime and effectively leftovers and trash... how's that really ascending and not cucked? Is such a foid really any sort of prize or victory or achievement?

Not in my opinion...

And, people ignore that older foids aren't actually easier. They also care more about a guy's careER, income, and success in life. Teen foids are legit easier and more genuine if a guy can somehow get them and the only females worth beginning anything with.

I'm not a volcel. I'm a legit incel. I just refuse to lose my pride, self-respect, or conform to modern brainwashing. It's modern cuckery and agecucked to accept females who aren't the historic traditional marriage ages of 14-19. Any female past 25 was considered an old maid and most were still virgins.

Now, almost every foid past age 22 has 10-50 sex partners. No way any guy wants that as a girlfriend unless he's a Chad with a big dick who legitimately doesn't care because all girls will enjoy Chad even if they're total sluts. By age 30, foids are worthless!

There's no choices except a beautiful girl in her prime with a decent chance of her being a virgin, a slut in her 20s, and a foid in her 30s+ that's most certainly a washed out slut. I will be incel rather than be a losER accepting doggyscraps (and it might actually be literal doggyscraps if she has been with Rex. Dogpill!). I'm only going to accept a girl that's worth something and that gives me a special first experience.

I want my first kiss to be special, I want my first date to be special, I want my first girlfriend to be a girl I'm into and feel special with, and I want to feel like it's as special to her as it is to me. There's no point in being with a foid if I can't be special! I would rather be incel than not feel like I am special. If I am not special then I am a cuck. I need to be special when I ascend or there's no real ascending.

It's not old to modern people who have been brainwashed that it's normal but it's not.

Girls become biological adults at 14-16. Peak female beauty is 14-22. Fertility rapidly drops and beauty is faded by age 30.

So, a guy is willing to accept a foid who has been a slut all throughout her prime, allowed other guys and often even girls because of bisexuality to experience her, and had her fun...and now she's 30+, willing to literally settle down now that she's past her prime and effectively leftovers and trash... how's that really ascending and not cucked? Is such a foid really any sort of prize or victory or achievement?

Not in my opinion...

And, people ignore that older foids aren't actually easier. They also care more about a guy's careER, income, and success in life. Teen foids are legit easier and more genuine if a guy can somehow get them and the only females worth beginning anything with.

I'm not a volcel. I'm a legit incel. I just refuse to lose my pride, self-respect, or conform to modern brainwashing. It's modern cuckery and agecucked to accept females who aren't the historic traditional marriage ages of 14-19. Any female past 25 was considered an old maid and most were still virgins.

Now, almost every foid past age 22 has 10-50 sex partners. No way any guy wants that as a girlfriend unless he's a Chad with a big dick who legitimately doesn't care because all girls will enjoy Chad even if they're total sluts. By age 30, foids are worthless!

There's no choices except a beautiful girl in her prime with a decent chance of her being a virgin, a slut in her 20s, and a foid in her 30s+ that's most certainly a washed out slut. I will be incel rather than be a losER accepting doggyscraps (and it might actually be literal doggyscraps if she has been with Rex. Dogpill!). I'm only going to accept a girl that's worth something and that gives me a special first experience.

I want my first kiss to be special, I want my first date to be special, I want my first girlfriend to be a girl I'm into and feel special with, and I want to feel like it's as special to her as it is to me. There's no point in being with a foid if I can't be special! I would rather be incel than not feel like I am special. If I am not special then I am a cuck. I need to be special when I ascend or there's no real ascending.
I agree with some points however I am not talking about settling up with her. Pump and dump simple as.

I am not settling with any foid that would be an oofy doofy relationship.

It's not ascending indeed I do have to agree on that , but if you're a genuine subhuman then you have no other choice. :blackpill: