Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you bring an ethnic foid to the west !

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Veteran
★★★★
54d 21h 59m
All women are the same. Be it muslim, christian or Sikh. It doesnt fucking matter. They thibk with their vagina, nothing else plays a role to them.

Men who think that muslim women are loyal to Islam or Sikh women loyal to Sikhism is a bluepilled retard. They dont care when a good looking guy comes around. All rules are broken then.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
★★★
8d 11h 0m
JoeBruhcel said:
if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.
also jfl @ all the ethnic women that become whores once they arrive in the degenerate west ,also are you algerian?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 9h 29m
Transcended Trucel said:
I have seen what OP has posted happen to a currycel I knew. it's over
Actually? Was it exactly like this? Cause that puts an end to the copers saying “Just shit hole max bro”.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
:feelsjuice: She decided to abandon Islam, at least she is open about it unlike many Islamic females who just larp as being religious. So since she is an apostate, this does not concern me in the slightest.
Fair enough, lots of women with head scarves larping as good virgins trad chicks while cutting fucked by Chad/Tyrone for fun. But what do you think about her invoking Muhammad to protect the Ummah?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
113d 17h 20m
Transcended Trucel said:
Very brutal post. High effort. Many woke truths here. I agree foids have no loyalty to anything and never have had any ever. Their very DNA has scripted them to be loyalty free.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Good morning Incelis-cho
★★★★★
45d 9h 38m
Disgusting, where is some arab to decapitate this bitch

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 6h 55m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Fair enough, lots of women with head scarves larping as good virgins trad chicks while cutting fucked by Chad/Tyrone for fun. But what do you think about her invoking Muhammad to protect the Ummah?
It just goes to show what becomes of women if they are not rightfully guided. Also, it's not just the ones with headscarves larping. Those wearing abayas or burqas do the same. Don't let clothes fool you.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 9h 29m
RREEEEEEEEE said:
It just goes to show what becomes of women if they are not rightfully guided. Also, it's not just the ones with headscarves larping. Those wearing abayas or burqas do the same. Don't let clothes fool you.
Honestly women need to be banned from religion. In Judaism, traditionally we are not allowed to teach women about religion, and we have prayers where we thank God for not making us a woman.

latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 13h 21m
Lonely4Ever said:
There are some hold out nations like North Korea that will not have as much Hypergamy rampant as in the West.
Just Norcofoidmaxx bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

_pakicel_

_pakicel_

Currycel
★★
4d 20h 52m
This is brutal

B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
1d 6h 13m
Made in Heaven said:
The more power a human holds, the more you see their true nature.

This is why rich people and chads tend to be criminals. It's also why women can never be truly moral, since they are stuck in perpetual weakness

ALL humans will fall into sexual depravity if society enables them to do so. Dont kid yourself. EVERY man would also be drowing in pussy if they had the SMV that the average female does
Then it's true, then. Humanity was a mistake.

Inceloner

Inceloner

Banned
-
3d 16h 41m
Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This blackpill is too much. Fucking whore went from being pious to a half naked jungle animal doing jugle ritual dance

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

<≡⸗≡>
-
3d 22h 28m
sarpedjsrhinogenio said:
damn- this makes my plan of going to a 3rd world country to pick up a hot stacy dead in the water. This is so messed up. i really cant believe this. but shes hot so she got accustomed to the west. great for david cameron's immigrant integration policy.
do it but don‘t bring her to the west. In her country you have the jbw, in your country she has the jbw

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
181d 8h 2m
She cries and complains about America being against her faith and killing her fellow Muslims.

Yet she comes here and embraces it to the fullest extent.

Reminds me of the story of that Saudi refugee who escaped into Thailand thinking that her family are going to kill her, then she's given asylum in "Canada", starts e-whoring online, breeds with a nigger and then abandons him along with her daughter.

Foids truly have no loyalty.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8