Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens when two turds from two different races mate with each other and shit out kids

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-

Beautiful kids?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LMAO. The boy will die a touchless virgin and the girl will commit suicide after Chad pumps and dumps her

Mr Gates roped after watching this

Subhumans shouldn't reproduce.

Lol the boy seems like a cool dude but needs to lose weight.

The boy will die a touchless virgin and the girl will commit suicide after Chad pumps and dumps her
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL white guy - black woman
they look totally black
JFL at loser genes that always loose

in about a 1000 years when only dominant genes excist and literally everyone is brownskin with darkbrown-black hair and brown-green eyes
then will racism finally cease to exist
you can already count the amount of time when the racepills will dissapear

i give red hair ~100 years, beceause of climate change the gene is'nt being produced and it's recessive

Last edited:
DB905297 7B70 4EFB A1EB 76AA549706D6

Beautiful kids?? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
LMAO. The boy will die a touchless virgin and the girl will commit suicide after Chad pumps and dumps her
I don't think chad would even consider her for pump and dump. More like some white normie wil

how this landwhale sheboon and male subhuman have the audacity to claim their two turds are 'beautiful kids' ?

can OP post the comments,I want to see what tiktokers comment on this
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• EF5A90AF-D3A4-431A-985C-DDEB3534997A.png
    EF5A90AF-D3A4-431A-985C-DDEB3534997A.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • 8EB338CE-FBDB-4A85-96C6-29C387A654EA.png
    8EB338CE-FBDB-4A85-96C6-29C387A654EA.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
They're delusional.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

JFL white guy - black woman
they look totally black
JFL at loser genes that always loose

in about a 1000 years when only dominant genes excist and literally everyone is brownskin with darkbrown-black hair and brown-green eyes
then will racism finally cease to exist
you can already count the amount of time when the racepills will dissapear

i give red hair ~100 years, beceause of climate change the gene is'nt being produced and it's recessive
That world already exists.

It’s known as Brazil.

And guess what?

Racism is as strong as it ever was there with no signs of the muds of various shades of shit ever slowing down for a single solitary second as it pertains to killing eachother over it or other mud related stupidities.

I don't think you understand how recessive genes work.

Recessive Gene Definition​

A recessive gene is a gene whose effects are masked in the presence of a dominant gene. Every organism that has DNA packed into chromosomes has two alleles, or forms of a gene, for each gene: one inherited from their mother, and one inherited from their father. A recessive gene is only expressed when an organism has two recessive alleles for that gene. This is also known as being homozygous recessive. If an organism has one dominant and one recessive allele, it will show the dominant trait.

? what did i get wrong
dominant genes win and ressesive loose
i still remember when i learned about it in school

He's just old yet decently looking old white male. I don't even envy him tbh

But she's not even human in appearance and she got to reproduce. FUCK MY ENTIRE BLOODLINE :fuk: