Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what happens when normies make someone entire existence into a joke

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Fucking bitch thinks its all funny and a game when the incel is suicidal

he's statusmaxxed tbh

hate it when whores make fun of him and virtue signal.

Fucking cunts

"beet whats wrong" says the nigga who hosts a show that revolves around making fun of his looks and intelligence lel

Hes statusmaxxed because normies laugh at him when they see him. Haha little midget man funny!!!
fucking brutal, he's just a clown for them to laugh at.

I’m surprised he hasn’t roped already

Gigaover for him

Just statusmaxxing and jestermaxxing

"beet whats wrong" says the (((nigga))) who hosts a show that revolves around making fun of his looks and intelligence lel

Hes statusmaxxed because normies laugh at him when they see him. Haha little midget man funny!!!
Haha funny fat cunt let me spam his pictures all over discord

Our local rapper in lithuania (separatist part of Ryssia), who is joke of normies. In this video he talking seriously awhat things about musik an stuff, and normies making fun of him

"beet whats wrong" says the nigga who hosts a show that revolves around making fun of his looks and intelligence lel
I don't know about the show, but that sounds awful, He should pull a Joker on them.

they make fun of us and use us for their own gain