Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News This is what happens when foids are given power

no phonecalls for your wrists

Theres no sanity for her face!

They have been talking about impeachment since 2016, nothing will be done. JFL at Pelosi and her squad of racist liberals.

I don't think Trump is the best president, but I hate how people always try to find excuses to shit on him, and then start to suck Obama's dick when Obama literally did the same shit they're bitching about. (i.e, border policy, internment camps, foreign policy, etc.)

Not to mention that Obama basically took a shit on this country, as if Bush and his post-9/11 statist policies didn't take a good enough diarrhea dump.

They have been talking about impeachment since 2016, nothing will be done. JFL at Pelosi and her squad of racist liberals.
cry cry cry until they get their way..... :no:Trumpcels….ever. JFL.

I don't think Trump is the best president, but I hate how people always try to find excuses to shit on him, and then start to suck Obama's dick when Obama literally did the same shit they're bitching about. (i.e, border policy, internment camps, foreign policy, etc.)

Not to mention that Obama basically took a shit on this country, as if Bush and his post-9/11 statist policies didn't take a good enough diarrhea dump.
It is amazing how people forget this. They just view/hear whatever they want. It's over.

Theres no sanity for her face!
Would you? Volcel if no.

This is why I don't care about this shit. Trump can't get shit done. The congress is full of foids and corrupt soyboys. 1776 will commence again!

most of women are too low iq to have powers