Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what happens if you graduate as an ugly male with a lit major

T
Translate this you nigger
this guy has lost life.
you chose a lit major.
you are ugly with no height advantages.
it's over.

No matter what you do and how many effort you put in your life as an ugly male in modern society you will be always on lose spot. Thats why you should embrace LDARpill and cease your stemmaxxing coping (unless you want to hedonismaxx and you need money for that)

did
No matter what you do and how many effort you put in your life as an ugly male in modern society you will be always on lose spot. Thats why you should embrace LDARpill and cease your stemmaxxing coping (unless you want to hedonismaxx and you need money for that)
you actually rtry stemmaxxing?
You'd better be a model if you are actually THINKING of going to a crappy school

Last edited:
did

you actually rtry stemmaxxing?
no but I attended college although I dropped out and now im just wageslaving (strive to get some NEETbuxes for autism soon tho)

no but I attended college although I dropped out and now im just wageslaving (strive to get some NEETbuxes for autism soon tho)
lots of people drop out of STEM because
1. low motivation
2. low motiavtionh

Too late for me. I already STEMmaxxed. It didn't fix my inceldome

asian hair is cursed i know too well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6