Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what happens if an ethnic even tries to breathe the same air as a white woman

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★

if he was a bit older she would have blamed him for rape and he would have been sent to life tbh :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Best way to counter fake assault accusations is to make them real.

wow.. she needs to be tied upside down while being forced to choke on a BBC and whipped 24/7 brain wash until she loses all sense of her humanity thinking she is a sex doll.
fucking feminist.

But CNN tells me to #BelieveWomen :soy:

eh, depends on where you're from. in the rust belt there's plenty of coalburners. so much that I want to exit this country.

wow.. she needs to be tied upside down while being forced to choke on a BBC and whipped 24/7 brain wash until she loses all sense of her humanity thinking she is a sex doll.
fucking feminist.
:feelsmega::feelsokman:
eh, depends on where you're from. in the rust belt there's plenty of coalburners. so much that I want to exit this country.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That's unfortunate

She called 911 fakerape.

That must be how foid racists get their jollies.

She should call FBI. I am coming to her house and i will go ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back