Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what guys with ANY even SLIGHT balding look like to women

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
REMEMBER WOMEN HYPER-FOCUS ON YOUR FLAWS
eoUWMMn.jpg

The whole men age like wine thing has long been a cope. The truth is everyone ages like shit and past 25 your looks start to fall off a cliff. The rare exception is people with youthful genetics (no balding, good keratin expression to prevent wrinkles, disposition towards leanness/works out intensively).

Prince William isn't even fat but he got horrible bulldog jowels, which make him ugly even if you ignore the disaster going on upstairs. Really unfortunate for him, genetics is a cruel mistress.

princess william is also a massively inbred piece of shit. all joking aside he has way below sub-human genetics below any incel.

princess william is also a massively inbred piece of shit. all joking aside he has way below sub-human genetics below any incel.

8f913f6aac9a08cc15b5c98d2ed3a5fb

He is inbred, but he was easily chadlite in his prime. He is now 35 though, most of the people here are <20 and don't understand how badly they are going to age.

and he has extremely high status. He can have any girl he fancies. He could pay for a top-notch hair transplant, but I guess he doesn't give two fucks. Just compare with Sylvester Stallone's post-transplant hairline.

View attachment 4979

He is inbred, but he was easily chadlite in his prime. He is now 35 though, most of the people here are <20 and don't understand how badly they are going to age.

he's pulling the donald trump / jake paul comb over shit to hide his balding there

REMEMBER WOMEN HYPER-FOCUS ON YOUR FLAWS
eoUWMMn.jpg

Damn, he looks like a white Jay-Z in that pic. I remember when girls used to fawn over him when I was growing up. At least I haven't aged as badly as he has. Yet.

Damn, he looks like a white Jay-Z in that pic. I remember when girls used to fawn over him when I was growing up. At least I haven't aged as badly as he has. Yet.
Yeah he got fucked hard, but tbh that's a very bad picture from a shitty angle.

cope, guys with average faces look fine bald