Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what gooks are feeding you pt. 2

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230320 074913

never eat out

free range, organic, NYC delicacy

gooks are bugs larping as human

Some of the takeout I’ve had has not resembled chicken I have ever seen before. I wonder…

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Crawford @nazianime

That's why I never eat at chink restaurants and I have no plans visiting any asian country.

??????????

i dont understand why you guys are repulsed by this?
the meat that you eat is much more unsanitary and disgusting than NYC sewer rats, easily. wild animals, even downtown rats are much cleaner than the meat that you eat

you eat animals who grew up in concentrated feedlots and conventional farms
they have to pump pigs and cows with so much anti-biotics, just to keep them alive long enough for you to eat them, because theres so much disease and bacteria in farms and slaughterhouses. literally, animals take up well over 5 times the amount of anti-biotic use in terms of volume

they often times have sores throughout their bodies, or literal infested holes, etc. the meat you eat is much dirtier than a wild animal
its often the case that butchers have to cut off the growing cancer on meat to sell it
meat is quite disgusting, if you arent ignorant about it. not to mention how morally wrong it is

Attachments

• anti-biotics human vs animals.jpg
    anti-biotics human vs animals.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1657418726085.jpg
    1657418726085.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg
    Smithfield-Circle-Four-Farms-piglets-pigs-factory-pig-aminal-cruelty-abuse-03-1506966729.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 8
Extra protein