Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what foids would do for chad. Meanwhile we're going insane from the lonely despair, and bullied by society for it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

I see it time and time again. Women start thinking what if? They start rationalizing a man's actions, making excuses and assigning positive qualities where there are none. They start questioning their own standards think, "maybe this is too harsh", or" he probably has a reason". Before this she was level headed, capable and taking no shit from men, but as soon as one comes into her life, all reason flies out the window.

Now to be fair, all of us are a bit guilty of romanticizing men. Yes intellectually we know what the reality is, but emotions aren't always rational. Crushes get you all giddy, they get the blood pumping and hopeful, but sis wake up! It's not real, your crush, and all those thoughts about what the two of you could be, or have together aren't real. You don't know anything about this man, all of those things you're fantasizing are just that, fantasies. You're painting him in the colours of your own good qualities. You're building up this character in your mind, about someone you don't even know.

And all that for a man who probably isn't paying you much mind beyond getting laid faster. We have the vetting strategies for a reason, because men will lie to you like it's breathing. His actions are speaking loud and clear, you're just refusing to see them for what they are. You think he's HVM after a couple dates? For what reason? Because he didn't act like a complete scumbag? Being a decent man is the absolute bare minimum.

Or maybe you try to rationalize why he doesn't want to take you to dinner, or even take initiative to ask you out instead of orbiting(for the love of god don't chase a man, just don't). "But he's so perfect and you like him so much, and he has HVM qualities, I just have to...CommUniCate". Be real here, all those things are in your own head, if he was so great he would of done all the right things. He wouldn't be playing hot and cold, he wouldn't be trying to get you as cheaply as possible, you wouldn't be so unsure. No thanks to your coffee dates, I can get lukewarm bean water all on my own, and probably have a better conversation with the barista then a dude who is just doing the bare minimum to get you in bed.

That's why you employ the vetting strategies and you leave at THE FIRST SIGN of a red flag(hell leave at the yellow and oranges too, I wouldn't stick around for anything I thought was upsetting or unpleasant). He asked you out for coffee? Goodbye, you don't need to fish for low standards, he already tried to lowball you and anything after this is bullshit on his part. He's telling you his life story? Being overly touchy? How about overly sexual? Etc. Good bye, and good riddance.

The vetting strategies may not be foolproof(men can always switch up), but they also only work if you actually use them. That means following the handbook(don't just cherry pick, it never works out), that means no low value dates, or low value men. That means vet vet vet. I don't care how HV you think he is, men always switch up, and they'll keep their masks on for as long as it benefits them. Stop putting him on a pedestal. He has to earn it, he's the one impressing you, not the other way around. Stop inflating this man in your head, and put down the phone. Stop telling him how to date you, stop with the paragraphs, he knows already, you're just wasting time and energy. Stop doing the pickme backslide, you've come too far to go back to that.

brutal no replypill

:feelsUgh:

keep raising those standards kweens :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

can't believe there's a forum for femcels, they have their own pill n shit and even use some of the incelsphere lingo lol

Foids would do anything for chad. They would do nothing to help an incel, they would still hurt us when it's convenient:feelsbadman:

The level of entitlement is so fucking absurd. I seriously want to have revenge on this meme gender.

"I can get sex from chad but I'm a femcel!"

>HVM is a mainstream acronym

I regret looking that up in my search engine.

"He's telling you his life story?"
"He has to earn it, he's the one impressing you, not the other way around"

It's a shame. It's a shame that foids have this way of thinking. They demonize us, making it seem like we are the problem. When all we want is love really. But all they want -and sadly already have- is power. They are ungrateful.

"that means no low value dates, or low value men."
There it is. heh, there's the kicker. Good job foids, you are repeatedly going against and invalidating your own arguments. Stop being hypocritical, oh who am I kidding? You can not be reasoned with.

can't believe there's a forum for femcels, they have their own pill n shit and even use some of the incelsphere lingo lol
Femcels don't exist, they're more like the female version of MGTOW :redpill::redpill:

A SJW BLM foid would get married with a neo-nazi chad if she had a chance to

That’s why they must die
The level of entitlement is so fucking absurd. I seriously want to have revenge on this meme gender.
Noy even entitlement at this point. Its just delusion.
Make them slaves kill the white knights
Dangerously fucking BASED. I hope they get what they deserve. Meanwhile we are rotting in this fucking hell alone and being laughed at by soyciety. Scfreenshots of our posts all over the web but no one talks about these fucking entitled qweens like they so deserve the whole planet?
Hope the wrong Chad gets to them and teaches them a bitter lesson in the hard way.

"no low value dates"
Huh? What exactly do they expect from a "date" these days?

An entire forum of chadsexuals

The chad gets seen as chaddier

Wile

The ugly gets se3n as uglier...

Chad = good

Incel = bad

They just want chad