Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what foids do when their Chad is bullying a subhuman

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
And we're supposed not to hate them

This is disgusting.

And if you kick chad ass you go to jail , clown world.

I've had that happen before, the foids pretend to care and try to look virtuous by defending me.

I know I know

Fcking disgusting creatures. How could I not see how they really were back then in high school? I couldnt explain why they loved bullies in my bluepill years, I thought they were just “manipulated” are some shet. Fck….girls arent like anime girls at all.

There was one girl who defended me a few times and she exclaimed once in class "why do you all pick on him?". She was truly astounded that I was outcasted so much by classmates for apparently no reason

The so-called "toxic masculinity" is 90%+ guys trying to act like assholes because they know this is what makes foids wet.

That's how we should respond whenever a rostie gets beat or raped.

Extremely accurate, back when I was in middle school dude's would insult me or try to intimidate me and all the girls in the class would laugh

And if you kick chad ass you go to jail , clown world.
truth, I was about to murder this bullying tallfag curry but didn't go thru due to cucked USA laws. Only good thing was the tallfag was intimidated by me throwing textbook and threatening to murder him, subsequently he stopped fucking with me.
That's how we should respond whenever a rostie gets beat or raped.
tbh

kek, if they want so much deplatform incels they should ban tiktok, more blackpilled than any article or research

Its a fucking currywhore talking her imaginary white boyfriend Josh. Why am i not surprised

Of course, its a fucking currywhore talking her imaginary white boyfriend Josh.
she probably has experience with the white bf bullying a curry STEMcel

this has happened to me several times. ragefuel :reeeeee:

The so-called "toxic masculinity" is 90%+ guys trying to act like assholes because they know this is what makes foids wet.
“It’s the patriarchy!!” :foidSoy:
they can never take the blame, despite saying the same for us. all problems are caused by men and women are these flawless pure angels who could do no wrong in their eyes