Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what foids do to babies when they get abortions

Ew wtf i thought they only killed the fetus that's a whole ass baby

Ew wtf i thought they only killed the fetus that's a whole ass baby
Yes. They pretend they're just getting rid of a clump of cells. That isn't the case. Abortion is one of the most grotesque acts imaginable

This is fucking disgusting. Unironically made me sad.

I thought roasties were blending up something that could fit in a petri dish the fuck.

The females and doctors that murder children in abortions should be executed

This should be shown to any woman to wants to have or has had a abortion, though I doubt they'll care lol

Are these actually abortion victims where is the footage from? Very disturbing.

This is fucking disgusting. Unironically made me sad.
Same. I rarely feel any emotions but seeing a poor innocent baby disposed like this is tragic.

This just made me realise how cruel females actually are, they'll all pay one day
They are horrible. I wish God existed. I wish there was a hell so all these cunts could roast in it for eternity. Unfortunately that's not so.

The females and doctors that murder children in abortions should be executed
I agree. They should be burned alive. In a proper society they would be

This should be shown to any woman to wants to have or has had a abortion, though I doubt they'll care lol
They won't. They're sociopaths

Are these actually abortion victims where is the footage from? Very disturbing.
Leaked. An abortion doctor was bragging I think. They sell the body parts they get from the aborted babies for profit btw

As @Vyn Said I thought they only did abortions when they are just a little clump of cells or whatever, but damn they really killing while ass babies.

An abortion doctor was bragging I think. They sell the body parts they get from the aborted babies for profit btw
For what? Where can you use dead baby organs anyways?

As @Vyn Said I thought they only did abortions when they are just a little clump of cells or whatever, but damn they really killing while ass babies.
They always have been.

It's a murder no matter how you turn it, difference between that baby and the one that parents take home and love, it's just few months. It's as much of a person like you or me, it's not a potential person, it already is.
This just proves what @GeckoBus said about morality, how hypocritical is as long as it makes their lives easier, they're fine with murdering babies.

Ok yeah thats kinda vile wtf

It's a murder no matter how you turn it, difference between that baby and the one that parents take home and love, it's just few months. It's as much of a person like you or me, it's not a potential person, it already is.
This just proves what @GeckoBus said about morality, how hypocritical is as long as it makes their lives easier, they're fine with murdering babies.
Absolutely

MY BODY MY CHOICE
DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING SEXLESS INCEL

They are of the devil. I can barely stomach talking to or looking at them anymore knowing their true nature.

Not lying when I say this, I don't care when a Brazilian gangster gets all his fingers cut off, a motorcyclist getting split it in half from an accident, a cartel member getting his heart violently ripped out alive or a Los Zetas member getting chopped by a chainsaw, but I shrieked in pain when I saw that part where the baby's leg was cut off and it reacted.

MY BODY MY CHOICE
DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU FUCKING SEXLESS INCEL
View attachment 1237870
They are of the devil. I can barely stomach talking to or looking at them anymore knowing their true nature.
Neither can I. They're putrid cold manipulative creatures who deserve the worst.

Not lying when I say this, I don't care when a Brazilian gangster gets all his fingers cut off, a motorcyclist getting split it in half from an accident, a cartel member getting his heart violently ripped out or a Los Zetas member getting chopped by a chainsaw, but I shrieked in pain when I saw that part where the baby's leg was cut off and it reacted.
It's too much

if she aborts its fine
if pregnant mom gets killed its double homicide :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It is horrible and disgusting, but sorry i can only think in terms of demographics. I know which "communities" abortion largely affects, and i would happily allow the genetic trash to kill itself because it can make it into the world

I didn't know foid could be this evil. I won't even kill an animal and these whores out there killing literal babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back