Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is what females are teaching their little siblings. Should she be in trouble for being a vile big sister

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

Should the big sister be arrested?

• Yes

Votes: 30 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is the second video I see on tiktok. How over is it for this clown society that allows disgusting roasties to post stuff like this? Do you think the little girl learned this on her own? Fuck no, the old sister is teaching her some fucked up shit. Kids are being brainwashed into being whores by these modern women.

We see the same thing when women teach their dogs to hump them from the back and now they are teaching this to their siblings.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeCknyJ6/

To make it worse, these are the comments? We are witness the decline of civilization day by day.

42220FEF A4DD 41DB AC36 BFE3CFC9D1D1
FC6CF9A6 D05F 41B7 BDA8 1C9D1FBB412C
20A9886F 82A2 4110 8126 46E64D969D2E

Last edited:
Way too young for me :feelswhat:

i saw a vid of a sheboon mother twerking on her son and letting him hump her .
it's fucked up even kids mog me

It's not creepy when women do it. If it was a male, that video would be down already and that dude's life ruined.

She should be arrested and at least investigated by child services but it will never happen. Not only will foids and soys defend her, but so will the supposed "anti-feminist" guys. I went on r/pussypassdenied the other day and I saw a news article about some foid in Ghana getting arrested for posting a racy photoshoot where she was basically naked and her son was in boxers. She was arrested for domestic violence and undermining the privacy of a minor and I thought that was based. I could never imagine a foid in the US receiving backlash for being a degenerate and including her child in her endeavors. However, a significant amount of the guys in that thread were defending her and honestly, that is the problem. Most men in the West are culturally exactly the same as feminists no matter how hard they LARP. That's the reason why degeneracy exists and why it won't stop. We are out numbered, and sooner or later, we will just need to head to saner shores. The West is going to shit anyways so the economic and politically stability soon won't be that much better than the rest of the world.

Still, would love to be any of those 2 persons in the video.

Last edited:
It's not creepy when women do it. If it was a male, that video would be down already and that dude's life ruined.

JFL, imagine it was the same kid doing the same thing with the front part of the guy, people would crucify him.

But remember, women can't do bad :feelsclown:

I just farted

This is legal?

End of soyciety sounds about right.

She should be arrested and at least investigated by child services but it will never happen. Not only will foids and soys defend her, but so will the supposed "anti-feminist" guys. I went on r/pussypassdenied the other day and I saw a news article about some foid in Ghana getting arrested for posting a racy photoshoot where she was basically naked and her son was in boxers. She was arrested for domestic violence and undermining the privacy of a minor and I thought that was based. I could never imagine a foid in the US receiving backlash for being a degenerate and including her child in her endeavors. However, a significant amount of the guys in that thread were defending her and honestly, that is the problem. Most men in the West are culturally exactly the same as feminists no matter how hard they LARP. That's the reason why degeneracy exists and why it won't stop. We are out numbered, and sooner or later, we will just need to head to saner shores. The West is going to shit anyways so the economic and politically stability soon won't be that much better than the rest of the world.

Kinda get the feeling she was fucking her boyfriend and the little one walked in on them and saw the boyfriend eating out her ass and the little one just copied what she saw them doing

Sort of how like if a little one saw a woman riding on a cock then she would instinctively want to try and sit on that man's lap and do a humping up and down motion to mimic what she saw. Not that I know anything about that specific mimicking or had my little cousin watch a video and do it on me or anything hahahahaha

This is definitely sexual but society won’t see any wrong in this since it’s a female.

DID INCELTEAR EVEN TOUCH THIS? I REALLY WANT TO KNOW.

why are they using a cudi song... I WILL RAPE EVERY WOMAN THAT USES THEIR SONG IN THEIR TIK TOKS THYAT SONG IS MY COPE FUARKKKK

JFL it's so over.

this is why foids shouldnt have access to the internet

Arrest her for child abuse

It's bizarre to see how she pretends to not allow that behaviour while recording and posting it to everyone to see at the same time.