Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what every foid thinks about ugly men

Some anonymous toilet actually wrote a very candid and transparent article on ugly guys, I'm sure many of you have read it in the past but this is my first time reading it and it was satisfying because it goes to show that we have all these toilets figured out, and they hate us because we can see right through them.

Man

They think it was written by a man, Over!

#25 - shanam
Reply+2
[-]

This was very painful and frustrating to read. Girl, are you for real? You're arrogant as ----! And who the hell do you think you are saying that MOST women feel this way. I'm a woman, I don't feel this way. First of all, I feel slightly uncomfortable when ANY guy I don't know approaches me, no matter what they look like. That's just my anxiety taking over. And sure, if they are like 20 years older than me, I do find it a bit creepy. But to say such things about them? To act so superior? Wtf! They're people too. Why shouldn't they be allowed to try and reach out to us? Do you really think yourself so special? Besides, what are looks if the guy's personality completely sucks? Entitled people like you really piss me off.

But hey, you'd probably think I'm genetically inferior to you too. I'm not pretty, I know that. But I'd rather be like this than have an ego like yours. JFC

#8 - imagnetsux
Reply+2

this woman is so ignorant to think that looks are the only factor that drives mating habits and attraction. i have been a victim of emotional abuse in more than one relationship, and i have decided that i will NEVER let a man touch me if i don't feel a connection and some level of trust with him. and if i do find someone who meets that standard to my satisfaction, i will be able to overlook their physical flaws within reason of course. i will freely admit that i dont want to date someone who looks like an anglerfish, but someone who looks like JonTron or a bearded homeless guy i could definitely deal with because i find trustworthiness to be more important than looks.

Old, but gold

but someone who looks like JonTron or a bearded homeless guy i could definitely deal with because i find trustworthiness to be more important than looks.
virtue signaling reddit whore, not surprised she is lying

The most brutal part is that she is correct.

trump just needs to put the people who own that place in a death kkkamp

It was written by a user here

Women like that deserve to get gang raped in minecraft. It would show them who's the superior gender.

The most important line of the article: "I have an advanced degree and make a pretty good living on my own, I don't need blah blah blah"

This. This is where it all went wrong. Letting women into college, letting women get jobs.
Bring back male-only educational institutions.

Woman don’t think about ugly men

I think we should declare war on women