Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what easy mode looks like

I

incellophus

Banned
-
This, folks, is what sex & relationships easy mode looks like:

Having to *publicly* and *pre-emptively* reject everyone.

Fuck it, this isn't even easy mode, this is iddqd mode.

Attachments

• 3A9AF7EB-0D19-4E5F-A362-B7518FFBE872.jpeg
    3A9AF7EB-0D19-4E5F-A362-B7518FFBE872.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 301
It just blows my mind. I think people this fortunate, who know people constantly drool over them, don't have the first clue what incel must feel like. It must be a different planet to them.

Those chubby cheeks, that long midface, that recessed chin

Her male equivalent would be a beta provider if sociable, incel if aspie

Are you by chance from... Reddit perhaps?

It just blows my mind. I think people this fortunate, who know people constantly drool over them, don't have the first clue what incel must feel like. It must be a different planet to them.
They are living on a completely different planet. Think how your life would be if you lost most of your limbs and you were disabled for the rest of your life. That's how our life seems to them--something unfathomable.

Last edited:
They are living on a completely different planet. Think how your life would be if you lost most of your limbs and you were disabled for the rest of your life. That's how our life seems to them--something unfathomable.
That would explain their vitriol at our mere existence.

But again, when I pretended to be Chad online everything was different. It was eye-opening - their lives our completely divorced from ours.

People like them!