Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what desperation really feels like

• Thread starter Manlet subhuman
  • Start date
Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
Since 2009 I've been riding in this tunnel, the tunnel gets more darker with each passing year with no light on sight. I can't get off of this ride - I am lost in this darkness. Nothing can save me and I know it won't get better. There is no miracles, there is no saviors, there is no heroes, there is no magic, there is no god and there is no going back. This execrable, soul-sucking status-quo will either go on forever, or it will get even worse for me. There is no exit, I am trapped in this well of despair and no one can hear my voice - it wouldn't have mattered if they could, they couldn't help me anyway, it's beyond their capabilities.
This is what desperation is.
I am moving towards to my inevitable death and I can't change this fated path even though in the depths of my soul I want to.
It could've been different.:feelscry:

for me it's walking in a road you don't know where it gets, but you continue walking. that what im feeling these days.
Brutalngl