Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what clothes coping looks like.

Looks better in his original clothes. That guy should be glad he doesn't look like Shrek.

Clothes do matter if you are tall and average looking

He reminds me of Neil Patrick Harris. When older he will look a lot like him.

It's not really clothes coping if you're dressing like an r/mfa sperg cheapskate lmfao.

Manchild, mogs me tho.

lmfao you call that clothes coping / that outfit doesnt cost over 1000$ more than likely

mogs me, doesn't even look that bad, wearing better clothes might help him in areas of life outside of breeders

why is he posing like that :lul:

He looks really nice in his older photo, most likely a mentalcel. Reminds me of that guy who got stabbed by skelingtons in GoT.

He thinks he's in Weezer.
DSC_1284_original.JPG

them?:lul:

He looks really nice in his older photo, most likely a mentalcel. Reminds me of that guy who got stabbed by skelingtons in GoT.

If he gymceled and got some confiduhhhhnce he could likely find a girlfriend.

Whenever I dress really nice and people notice and compliment my clothes i can't tell if they're genuinely trying to be nice or if they're just making fun of me, since an ugly curry is still an ugly curry regardless of what he wears.

u can polish a turd but its still a turd.

tbh he looks like shit with both types of clothes on but he still mogs me. Its over

wow what a bluepilled asshole

Dominant neurocranium wimp skull of death.

he's not ugly, just weak and feminine. he'd be fine if he hit the gym

from r/malefashionadvice

iDeLkV7.jpg

8XC4lhT.jpg

ArVYx.jpg

Frk2NGA.jpg

IMG_2566.JPG

VfYuPCl.jpg

It's not really clothes coping if you're dressing like an r/mfa sperg cheapskate lmfao.
Hey do you mind changing that signature gif, I have been lurking for some time and seeing your posts and that gif is starting to give me brain damage. Thanks! , your kindly Nobody.

Hey do you mind changing that signature gif, I have been lurking for some time and seeing your posts and that gif is starting to give me brain damage. Thanks! , your kindly Nobody.
What the fuck are you on about? How about you change your normie anime avatar.

*sneers* where are the Allen Edmonds? The Uniqlo shirt? The raw denim jeans? What an amateur. You need to start shopping at Uniqlo. Have I mentioned Uniqlo?

LOL poor incel.

He's an above average normie he just needs to build some mass

lol this is what americans wear? and think is fashionable? jfl lol fashion game is million times higher on average guys in europe

Needs more muscle. His clothing is ok if he works in an office where he is expected to wear shirts. Otherwise it's far from NT, grandpa mode I'd say.

Looks like a fag tbh. I know that big upper third/small lower third feel, though.

Daily Reminder

That guy is fucked because he has the wimp skull

Lmao this is what you call ugly? How many fakecels are on this forum? This guy mogs me to oblivion in his old clothes.

Clothes do help. I wore a tight t-shirt today and some guys asked me if i do crossfit lol.