Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This is what China thinks about Evropa

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Screenshot 20200108 013725 YouTube Vanced

Suicidal bruh, indeed look at the suicide rates of Lithuania. Thoughts?

Separatist part of Russia...?

Sad shit man.

>Tall

I guess I don't live up to that expectation. :feelsrope:

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts? Is Lithuania truly the most suicidal place out there?

Every time I look at a map of Europe I question why Spain never annexed Portugal. The Portuguese wouldn't appreciate it but it would look better on a map.

Every time I look at a map of Europe I question why Spain never annexed Portugal. The Portuguese wouldn't appreciate it but it would look better on a map.

Based Chinese. Spain could use that coastline, too.

@FinnCel good english
Sweden importing niggers basically

The jewish blood is darker than niggers
Oh eh, no funny enough it's my non Jewish side that is short.
Also I doubt 1 Jewish grandparent = manlet.

A lot of jews (like Ashkenazi Jews) have unattractive traits like bigger nose, manletism, etc. Not all of them but enough that usually having Jewish genetics fucks you over looks wise.

A lot of jews (like Ashkenazi Jews) have unattractive traits like bigger nose, manletism, etc. Not all of them but enough that usually having Jewish genetics fucks you over looks wise.
Ah yes looks-wise I agree. But Ashkenazis are moggers, other Jews are incel as fuck.

Ah yes looks-wise I agree. But Ashkenazis are moggers, other Jews are incel as fuck.
Jews seem to either come out attractive or very ugly its weird.

Jews seem to either come out attractive or very ugly its weird.
I doubt one Jewish relative fucked me over THIS much.
A lot of my more subhuman features ( Manletism and acne ) comes from the other side of my family.

I think about this alot as well but oh well lol @ muh anglo portugese alliance of 1370- something

Never tought about lithuania being that

Wtf is evropa