Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what Chads are doing in 2023

C

Confessor

Banned
-

Imagine not only being good looking and rich BUT YOU HAVE TO BABYSIT YOUR ADULT WIFE TOO AND DO LITERALLY EVERYTHING AROUND THE HOUSE

GODDAMN I LOVE BEING INCEL

He mogs me to the fifth dimension but this was still cucked af ngl

This is why subhumans shouldn't use social media, no benefit, just painful reminders

let me count the ways and dimensions to which he moggs me...

If I would be Chad I would only fuck, why should I care for marriage or children? Stupid faggot

Video is so fucking corny if I got caught watching this I would jump out the nearest window.

He is good looking why is he doing this embarrassing shit.

He should be sitting on the couch instead he's the stay at home husband

If you're a grown ass man on tiktok or god forbid doing tik toks, stop considering yourself a man. Imagine embarrassing yourself like that

Stay out home husband never works out well for the Chad.

They toliet in the relationship begins to disrespect you and starts losing their respect for you as a man.

They toliet starts cheating on the Chad and eventually files for divorce.

In the UK one stay at home husband got divorced and had to pay for alimony and child support to the toliet despite having no source of income and only the toliet was earning a high 6 figure salary.

I just want to be this Chad for two days.One day for picking up girls,the next day for fucking.Then I'll die peacefully

Holy shit :feelshaha: if even this chad get cucked by his girlfriend just imagine how normies get treated by their landwhales LOL :lul: :lul: :lul:

Wasted genetics, if only i had his looks :reeeeee:

Better being an incel than a cuck.

They toliet in the relationship begins to disrespect you and starts losing their respect for you as a man.

In the UK one stay at home husband got divorced and had to pay for alimony and child support to the toliet despite having no source of income and only the toliet was earning a high 6 figure salary.
UK should change its name to CUK at this point.

Not even a second:cryfeels:

The man can't be the shorter one/submissive one/introverted one/poorer one in the relationship. The woman WILL leave him for a better man.