Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what chad gets all the time ngl

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
BDE67D92 7625 4A71 874A 214270EEC229

sent this screenshot that his gf sent him in our groupchat

imagine receiving affection for once in your life

Chad receives it daily
:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Chad if u have a groupchat with a chad tbh

centimeters of bone could've allowed you to go from rotting on this forum to fucking one of the JB foids in school. I hate this world tbh ngl

centimeters of bone could've allowed you to go from rotting on this forum to fucking one of the JB foids in school. I hate this world tbh ngl
Whoever came up with the phrase 'life is a game of inches' was being very generous

Good, this world is disgusting.

1 John 2:15
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.”

Nigga fuck i saw this in the discord and now you punish me with it again jfl :feelsrope:

Sad i can only imagine that

not capable of even imagining that hapning to me ngl

View attachment 189699
sent this screenshot that his gf sent him in our groupchat

imagine receiving affection for once in your life

Chad receives it daily
:feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

Lol I remember going outside with an attractive guy friend of mine once and like four different girls ended up trying to talk to him if not outright hit on him. It's more than a night and day difference for how some people experience attention from others. I got happy for a week once just because a girl in my class said my scarf looked nice.

Lol I remember going outside with an attractive guy friend of mine once and like four different girls ended up trying to talk to him if not outright hit on him. It's more than a night and day difference for how some people experience attention from others. I got happy for a week once just because a girl in my class said my scarf looked nice.
yes I got waved at once and was literally in ecstasy for a week

chad gets so much affection and attention it's literally incomprehensible

Why did you have to make this thread
WojakT

One of my friends is not a Chad but is very rich. His social media is like that, hundreds of girls wanting to fuck him.