Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what caused 99% of all wars, conflicts and crimes in history

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Infographic of the vulva showing the clitoral hood

Strange thought, huh? That such a small wet hole was responsible for all the suffering and chaos inflicted upon the human species.

remember eve and pandora

I need some of that. Unlike 90% of users here I’m not swimming in it. :feelscry:
That's what you consider white?
By the American census definition of white, if you move to burgerland we count Arabs as white.

I think it's going to be a fun day when we reach that Utopian Society we always dream of and that society's foundation is to distribute vagina equally and fairly to all men because it turns out when all men get equal vagina that all their problems go away and society becomes a better place. Perfection even.

Women are going to have a hard time swallowing when that day comes lol

That's not exactly a compliment.
It is. The whiter the better. Brutal but true.:feels::feels::feels:

The truth is there is no such as JBW, it's JBA (Aryan). Compare this greek subhuman VS this paki chad.

Ghbj
Youngkhan

View attachment 511948

Strange thought, huh? That such a small wet hole was responsible for all the suffering and chaos inflicted upon the human species.
I mean it is the prerequisite and the bottleneck for reproduction so it's not so crazy.

The bottleneck shit just sounded bluepilled, idk
It's the biological reality. Sperm is endless while eggs are not. How did you not catch this meaning?

It's the biological reality. Sperm is endless while eggs are not. How did you not catch this meaning?
Alright, but you're not one of the idiots who believes "women were le choosers and men competed for their approval"?

Men invaded enemy tribes and raped all the women. Women "chose" jackshit.

Last edited:
Alright, but you're not one of the idiots who believes "women were le choosers and men competed for their approval"?

Well you just said it yourself, men competed with each other - by killing each other.

Humans have always been a tournament race, and so nature continues.

No, I'm not saying that. Women are really just a valuable resource, that's it.

I think it's going to be a fun day when we reach that Utopian Society we always dream of and that society's foundation is to distribute vagina equally and fairly to all men because it turns out when all men get equal vagina that all their problems go away and society becomes a better place. Perfection even.

Women are going to have a hard time swallowing when that day comes lol