Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this is what bothers me about the yanderedev story

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
I don't like the fact that the deciding factor to the success of a product relies solely on the recommendation of Chad.

the bottom line is, his game was made a profitable success because some famouse youtube Chad decided to cover it.

the game itself was only a concept at the time, and is still unfinished.
but Chad made a retarded video on it, that is all it took.

it bother's me that the world is not a meritocracy. it bother's me that the recognition
of a product or invention is the sole result of a Chad deciding so.

the disproportion between the work put into a product and the potential of an invention
and it's minute yield compared to the Chad that does next to 0 effort.

it's the same with most AI on the market right now. normies need things to be mainstream (chad/stacy approved) for it to be valid.

our world, technological progress, quality of life depends on some bimbo making a video about it.

that is just so fucked up, it makes one wonder if he is living inside a computer simulation.

A true meritocracy is contradictory to how human beings function unfortunately

Only chad could save him. This fucker same as the all other subhumans should learn to NEVER face reveal, because the negative halo from their ugly mug will turn everyone against them. Dumb fucks. Its just a matter of hours before they get accused of being a creep and a pedo and get canceled.

Last edited:
Congratulations, you just found out how basic marketing works

basic? are you suggesting there are alternatives?
There are hundreds of different ways to advertise a product, influencers promoting products has become standard nowadays

There are hundreds of different ways to advertise a product, influencers promoting products has become standard nowadays
like what different ways specifically?

like what different ways specifically?
Mouth to mouth propaganda, audiovisual advertisements, posters, flyers, having your product advertised by big companies etc.

it bother's me that the world is not a meritocracy.
Yep, back when the internet was less censored the world was seemingly becoming more meritocratic(although still not perfect of course.) I'm very nostalgic for that time, I wonder how much of it is just nostalgia but I know in some ways it really was just better back then.
If you were talented and made something good the algorithm would push it to the top, there were so many creative flash games and youtube videos that were made by nobodies that got a lot of attention and success simply because they were good.
Nowadays even if you make a good project nobody will see it because unless it's what corporations want to push it will be buried, so unless a chad or statusmaxx normie stumbles upon your product and decides to recommend it, nobody will ever even know it exists.

Mouth to mouth propaganda, audiovisual advertisements, posters, flyers, having your product advertised by big companies etc.
none of these work.
and the flyers only works for local businesses.

Yep, back when the internet was less censored the world was seemingly becoming more meritocratic(although still not perfect of course.) I'm very nostalgic for that time, I wonder how much of it is just nostalgia but I know in some ways it really was just better back then.
If you were talented and made something good the algorithm would push it to the top, there were so many creative flash games and youtube videos that were made by nobodies that got a lot of attention and success simply because they were good.
Nowadays even if you make a good project nobody will see it because unless it's what corporations want to push it will be buried, so unless a chad or statusmaxx normie stumbles upon your product and decides to recommend it, nobody will ever even know it exists.
back than one had to guess URLs to find good shit, which worked.

none of these work.
and the flyers only works for local businesses.
How do audiovisual ads (aka videos that are played on TV and social media) not work ?

And he became a lol cow because he was ugly. There's other games that have taken roughly the same amount of time to make and yet their creators don't get the flack he does.