Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what awaits you when you "ascend" as a manlet

So what, pretty much everybody breaks up. Just because the relationship doesn't last forever doesn't mean it's not ascending. or isn't worth it.

At least that manlet had the whole 5 years of free sex

baleeted

I have dated my girl for 5 years now. She recently came up with the issue that she is a bit taller than I am and she thinks that's not cute because all her friends [new] have taller boyfriends. I sat down with her after dinner[At my home] yesterday to talk about her sudden change in behavior. Because we met when I was 22 and she was 21 and she knew I am never going to grow any taller. I asked her what she thought I could do about my height and she was quiet, never said anything and I asked her if we should break up, she watched me in my face and didn't say a word. I started telling her how I feel about her and why I don't want our relationship to end that way, further more she is just an inch taller. We all got emotional at that point and had a great sex. After the sex I asked if she is staying with me or we should break up, She looked at my face and picked her stuff and left. I have been calling her and she doesn't answer her phone. I rang her home phone and her younger brother pick up but she wouldn't talk to me. I am super confused now.

Sounds real to me
no lol. it sounds like a high school creative writing assignment. “After we had sex she just got up and packed her stuff and left without saying a word” this did not happen irl

no lol. it sounds like a high school creative writing assignment. “After we had sex she just got up and packed her stuff and left without saying a word” this did not happen irl

Sounds exactly like the shit a foid would pull off.

You clearly don’t know any women.

Sounds exactly like the shit a foid would pull off.

You clearly don’t know any women.
no lol. no one does that or “just looked at my face without saying a word” after being asked a question directly. that’s the script of a bad Hollywood movie, it sounds dramatic on paper but irl that series of events would just be super awkward and doesn’t make sense. the only person who would respond like that is a giga autist who lacks basic fundamental skills. considering she was the one who brought up height she wouldn’t just “stare at him without speaking a word” (so fucking cliche lmao). I guarantee this did not happen irl, 90% of the shitty stories on Reddit are LARPs and this is not an exception by any means. insanely gullible if this high school creative writing project of all things convinced you

Last edited:
So what, pretty much everybody breaks up. Just because the relationship doesn't last forever doesn't mean it's not ascending. or isn't worth it.
Very true. 5 years is pretty long for today's standards anyway