Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what awaits you if you "ascend"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1581440842778.png

:soy: Bro be happy for her shes just having fun :soy:

It makes even satan jealous

Ascension = Getting cucked

"Bro normies have it leagues better than us man your coping if you think otherwise".

I'd invite hER to take a vanilla latte on lsla Vista with me.

Better incel than cucked. Seems that's the only option these days.

Marry some foid in the third world and stay there if you do indeed want to ascend.

Bingo. Third world maxxing is the only true ascension

Fuck I must go berserk

EVIL INKWELL!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE THIS BEAUTIFUL, HEROIC, NOBLE, UPSTANDING AND DARE I SAY "CLASSY" EMPOWERED WAHMAN!!

ngl getting your basic needs fulfilled might be worth your honor. if it gets out of hand you can just smash her skull with a wrench

ngl getting your basic needs fulfilled might be worth your honor. if it gets out of hand you can just smash her skull with a wrench

nuke this planet

Brutal truth right here. Only Fantasy cope is victory

i want to kick a bitch like that. thats sick.... in some ways i feel like im better off without bitches in my life when i read that shit. Screw having something like that happen to you

i want to kick a bitch like that. thats sick.... in some ways i feel like im better off without bitches in my life when i read that shit. Screw having something like that happen to you

I can sympathize. There’s almost a weird sense of relief in not having to worry about shit like this.

Doesn’t compensate for the screaming primal void that complete female rejection leaves, but it’s something I guess.

That's a good cautionary tale for all guys here who whine about being kissless.

You don't want to kiss a female in the twenty first century. It's gross.

Good thing you'll never ascend OP

Whered you get this OP if you dont mind me asking?

If you have to control a female then it never begun for you. Chads looks alone hypnotises foids into behaving well for him.

Women are absolutely fucking filthy aren’t they? Kill them all in Minecraft.

If she's not a virgin, don't bother.

Hell was made for these people.

I can’t tell if you’re agreeing with me or saying that they do have it better than us.

wonder if the bf kissed her back with a straight right a few dozen times.

I hate them so much.