Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what awaits you as a betabuxx.

This is why men should be allowed to hit foids

I feel no sympathy towards him. He deserved what happened to him for being a simp. I want to see more simps suffering.

that's because faggot cucks like this don't have the balls to hit the foid (in gta v), he should've showed her what awaits her if he doesn't think she's loyal

Are these men blind? I don't understand how you can not notice this kind of stuff.

91gyEIz0xOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Are these men blind? I don't understand how you can not notice this kind of stuff.
he spent most of his time wageslaving. still the fact that she is a junkie makes me question this story.eitherway,you reap what you sow.he shouldn't have worked so hard to keep a women around.99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of women are complete whores. still despair sucks.feel sorry for the guy.

Foids don't deserve to have human rights

this is why you don't betabuxx

At least he finally learned to be based.

This is fairly common nowadays in the late twenties to mid 40s age range.

Late twenties is when foids have an oh shit moment. They were chasing for chads all along but could never get one. And they've had several or more normie dicks in them by now but those relationships didn't last. So now they are emotionally damaged.

Now their tactics and strategy changes. She is now interested in beta cuck males in their 30s in a reasonably good financial situation. She will low key cuck him to test and make sure he is the desperate beta type that will put up with her even after she decides to fuck the low value male. Some foids aged past 30 years old are specifically seeking beta cuck providers. A lot of the time they are aging single mothers or are just not where they wanted to be in life as far as their jobs/careers and realize that the likeliness of them finding a tall rich chad is not likely since theyre already married.

Last edited:
now thats what i call a cuckold

Foids don't deserve to have human rights
Since they can't fight for their own right because from nature they are submissive subhuman. Fuck them weaklings with tits

Good betabuxxers deserve to suffer

And some people think women cant be based af, this whore had her fun and she will probably get half the things he owns in divorce just for fucking around :feelskek:
Tbh if you still hate women more than men you're retarded

u get what u deserve, cuck.

Women are truly disgusting.

I'm starting to like the Indian laws that allow you to murder your own wife for adultery.

I feel no sympathy towards him. He deserved what happened to him for being a simp. I want to see more simps suffering.
It's the only way they'll learn.

"Betabuxxing" will never apply for me. I have no dealings with holes.

Waiting patiently for the "boost" to activate...

So there are two kinds of divorces. Fault and no fault divorce. In a fault divorce, you can prove that the divorce is the other person's fault and this affects the amount of alimony they get. In this case the fault is drug usage and cheating. Not all US states offer fault divorce, but if this guy is in a fault divorce state he should really get one. But yeah, shit like this is why you should always get a prenuptial agreement if you are married.

Foids are very sneaky. They do things while hubby is asleep. The better option is grannymaxxing :feelsohgod:

LOL, great story OP thanks for sharing, nothing more Entertaining than reading about a Bluepilled Cuck get his beating heart ripped out of his chest.