Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what awaits gymcels if they manage to ascend with a 4/10.

bean212

bean212

Greycel
She will always look for an opportunity to monkeybranch.
She won't even be afraid of doing so right in front of you.
You literally will never be able to compete, no matter how ripped you get, your face will remain the same, just like your height.
Just look how she even turns back around after her bf takes her away.
I wonder if they're still together, most likely not.

I would fucking crucify her right then and there.

Looks staged tbh. But this is a racepill, ethnic dude can't keep his ethnic girlfriend away from white men.

Holy shit, absolutely brutal if not staged.
That bitch stole his jawline and now she's gonna leave him

Jfl and she is like a 2/10 at best

They look like brother and sister tbh. Have a hard time believing she's with that birdcel

Everyday I get closer and closer to roping, is there a way to see all suicidefuel threads so I can be encouraged enough to finally do it?

The point of gymceling is to mog skinny Chad lites, we all know women don't care about muscles

Everyday I get closer and closer to roping, is there a way to see all suicidefuel threads so I can be encouraged enough to finally do it?

Yes, just click on the suicidefuel tag and you can see all the posts with that tag. Enjoy

Just fucking lol at the number of bluepillers.

Attachments

• 7F67A0D9-0672-435E-9932-5BCA87417D3D.jpeg
    7F67A0D9-0672-435E-9932-5BCA87417D3D.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 51
The interesting thing is that the "Chad" guy claims he's a virgin (atleast, at the time of the video, not sure now)

The point of gymceling is to mog skinny Chad lites, we all know women don't care about muscles
Lol at any incel mogging chadlites. Fakecel if true

They look like brother and sister tbh. Have a hard time believing she's with that birdcel

It's not fake, look at the :10 second mark when he's touching her face.

No brother touches his sister like that in public. Dude found a foid who was probably desperate to be in a relationship.
I wonder if they're still together, most likely not.

I doubt it. Dude is probably one of those guys on pua/redpill content comment section on YouTube crying about how their girl left them and now they're "practicing" no contact to get her back and all this other nonsense that they get fed by shill "coaches".

Honesty dude should just enjoy that pussy while he still can. Lmao at expecting a foid who jaw mogs you to be 100% loyal to that no chin face.

Last edited:
no point in having a gf as an incel. you will just constantly be doing this type of shit and she will say you are an insecure overprotective misogynist and leave anyway. there is only one way to not get cucked as an unattractive dude, and that is to live in SEA as a above average height white and pump and dump.

Is the video down

It's crazy how eating/stuffing your face like a fucking cow is the most difficult part in making gains. I literally do not have the resources to successfully gymcel

Wokingout: 20% eating:80%