Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what ascension would ultimately lead to.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Getting cucked by Tyrone and Chad at the same time.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 9.36.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-18 at 9.36.24 PM.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 224
No self-respect, man.

Doublelist are useless bro, literally. All the cougars are searching for big dicks.

:dafuckfeels:

I'm in her suggested age range

Is this what I have to resort to?

No she would reject me anyway because there are plenty of chads willing to fuck her

Over before it even began

:feelsrope:

If you think 20 year old girls are shallow, wait until you see the preferences and standards of fucking cougars. They EXCLUSIVELY search for guys with 6 packs, great faces, and big dicks: it is insane.

If you think 20 year old girls are shallow, wait until you see the preferences and standards of fucking cougars. They EXCLUSIVELY search for guys with 6 packs, great faces, and big dicks: it is insane.

Every sub-8 man who wishes to have a wife will have to resort to this in the future

its so fucking over, even old roastoids are getting more sex than you in your youth, in fact, you never will have sex

:feelsrope:

Fuck that's brutal. And I'm struggling to deal with the fact I'm older than 21 and still a virgin :dafuckfeels:
Weird thing is i mentally dont feel any more mature, just more dead inside.

at least i`m not part of this abusrd clown world, that is lifefuel to me

I wish I could press a button and all simps and cucks on the planet would instantly die

I'm almost 35 here and let me tell you younger guys something, if you think that foids mentally mature as they age when they're in their late thirties to late forties where they'll settle for you boy do I got news for you, they really fucking don't. :feelsjuice:

So, if you're thinking to yourself, "Oh, maybe I'll get lucky and score or settle down with older women eventually", all I have to say on that front is, FUCKING COPE. :feelsclown:

Also, for all the Whitecels like myself, older women especially older White women are prolific race mixers, if you're not Tyrone, Juan, Chang, or even fucking Chief Sitting Bull just fucking forget about it. It's not happening. :feelsUgh:

You're entirely fucked in your youth and as you get older you're still fucked as time is being drawn out of the sand hour glass against you, it's fucking over! :feelsclown:

You might as well kiss your own ass goodbye, just like I'm currently doing right now. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited: