Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what an accurate incel documentary looks like

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★

Watch if if you haven't already. Then you'll understand why the media won't make that documentary.

No normal person wants to watch that. They don't want to think about it. They don't want to understand it. It's depressing.

It's much more fun and entertaining for them to just watch some scare-fiction about incels being devious bogeymen. Then they don't have to confront the ugly realities of what this society is becoming.

Last edited:
TLDW? Ill watch it full later but cant rn

TLDW? Ill watch it full later but cant rn
  • Incels are observing valid trends then being told they're not allowed to talk about it.
  • The sexual revolution freed women to form harems around Chads - it was bad for most men and only benefitted Chads and women.
  • It's over for low quality men and anyone with intellectual honesty can see it.
It's just fucking boring and depressing to watch people say that for 20 minutes straight.

Better to use scare-music and ER montages to make it sound like we're the villains in a new horror movie.

• Incels are observing valid trends then being told they're not allowed to talk about it.
  • The sexual revolution freed women to form harems around Chads - it was bad for most men and only benefitted Chads and women.
  • It's over for low quality men and anyone with intellectual honesty can see it.
It's just fucking boring and depressing to watch people say that for 20 minutes straight.

Better to use scare-music and ER montages to make it sound like we're the villains in a new horror movie.

The saddest thing about this is that this is pretty much common sense. Most people will refuse to believe this because of how most people's upbringing include a healthy dose of worshiping women.

It's ovER for reality.

I like her disposition in her video here. A cogent breakdown of a phenomena that isn't a rage-filled dehumanization of men who are complaining of a very real problem that causes a lot of extreme suffering and isolation. I can get behind people like her.

And lol at the guys in that video, total incels in denial.

It's much more fun and entertaining for them to just watch some scare-fiction about incels being devious bogeymen. Then they don't have to confront the ugly realities of what this society is becoming.
True just look at channels which could give you teach and still entertain you: Discovery Channel/National Geographic now both channels are full of stupid entertainment garbage shows about aliens/garage wars or global warming/cooling/climate change/who knows which term they will invent next to get more cash from dumb goyims propaganda shows. (((BBC))) is obviously trying to cash in on our suffering and we should just ignore them and especially not talk with them, since they won't show anything blackpilled we say on their channel, they will just twist it as we are misogynistic murderers.

I'd like to add this video as well, as she is talking about us as victims of generalisation and denied empathy. And denied empathy comes from our ugliness.

I'd like to add this video as well, as she is talking about us as victims of generalisation and denied empathy. And denied empathy comes from our ugliness.

I don't need empathy, I need pussy.

I remember that one. One incel explained himself how he was unfortunate and he is not full of hate.
The result in the comments? They still want to kill him.
You're wasting your time if you think you can have a conversation with them.

There is some lady making a podcast or something fairly individually. It seemed as though she wanted to be sympathetic to a degree, but, in her trailer, it only took her, what, 1 minute 20 seconds to start talking about ER and how we're a cult, then compared us to white supremacist things. It seems she wanted to only extend sympathy to those "Incels who escaped the cult" kind of thing, if that makes sense. I think her name was daama or something, so just Google "daama incel podcast", idk.

There is some lady making a podcast or something fairly individually. It seemed as though she wanted to be sympathetic to a degree, but, in her trailer, it only took her, what, 1 minute 20 seconds to start talking about ER and how we're a cult, then compared us to white supremacist things. It seems she wanted to only extend sympathy to those "Incels who escaped the cult" kind of thing, if that makes sense. I think her name was daama or something, so just Google "daama incel podcast", idk.

We need a daily reminder that women aren't your friends.

It will be ignored as always.

The music was honestly hilarious, I find it funny how what is supposed to be an ‘informative piece’ could stoop to such lowbrow propaganda tactics.