Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THIS IS WHAT A REAL MAN LOOKS LIKE

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCCUzAB33us

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: But seriously, this is what happens when you take the redpill too far and become an Ersatz Chad and a joke--but the only thing that's a bigger joke are the people he scams.

This is also a shining example of when confidence and flaunting of status can get cringe when you don't have the genetics to back it up.

Last edited:
Just another redpill grifter

[UWSL]Do I have to deposit 100 dolars into his bank account to become an alpha?[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Do I have to deposit 100 dolars into his bank account to become an alpha?[/UWSL]
YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BE AN ALPHA YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BETA THAT FEELS COMPELLED TO :chad:

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO BE AN ALPHA YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU ARE A BETA THAT FEELS COMPELLED TO :chad:
Why is beta used on this forum so much?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say omega?

Why is beta used on this forum so much?

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say omega?
I mean I think all of this shit is male astrology at the end of the day, but from my knowledge of it, it would be more accurate to call us gammas.

Betas are bluepilled cucks that probably have a wife or gf that cheats on them, or have some sort of dead beadroom-- they are followers and go with the status quo types.

Oh great one of those "I made it" faggots that likes to portray himself as an "alpha" male and only wants to help you only if you subscribe to his organization for a "small" fee .

Message to normies that believe this shit: If you have to pay to listen to shit advices, you are dumber than a bag of bricks.

Weird how this type of people think in man eats a man society being muscled and acting cocky thus being alpha is useful, when in world maxxing being a psychopath and being manipulative would take you further.

You can see from the gap between his eyes that his wife has at least 2 side kicks.

that isn't a redpiller that is a PUA life couch scammer