Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what a good personality looks like

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
read the comments if you want to die
GF12wd8.jpg

just lol @ u if u don't get that kind of reaction from girls when u post pics online

he isn't even goodlooking in that pic

imbored21 said:
he isn't even goodlooking in that pic

j0g9QRyQp3-x.jpg

justin is the ultimate pussy destroyer 

LMS, he has looks, he has money, he has status since he is the biggest artist in the world, he literally can't lose, just be justin beiber theory

Degenerate groupies, what's new? This isn't suicide fuel to me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

imagine the dopamine rush you get after seeing that in your photos, faurk he lives on a different dimension, I envy chad

iiiTeMpeR said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
imagine the dopamine rush you get after seeing that in your photos, faurk he lives on a different dimension, I envy chad

He's not Chad, he's Chad-lite but it's his status that is giving him those groupies. I have seen far less attractive musicians with tons of groupies. It's all about status for musicians. You won't find a single Chad who makes terrible music but still has a big fanbase.

inb4 One Direction or other boybands, besides the teenaged fangirls, there's also other groups of people that listen to them.

he's not looking so good these days

He fails the buzz cut test.

iiiTeMpeR said:
justin bieber
artist

Pick one

Popbob said:
small dick

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2LKqf5_sVE[/video]

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's not Chad, he's Chad-lite but it's his status that is giving him those groupies. I have seen far less attractive musicians with tons of groupies. It's all about status for musicians. You won't find a single Chad who makes terrible music but still has a big fanbase.

inb4 One Direction or other boybands, besides the teenaged fangirls, there's also other groups of people that listen to them.

Largely correct except for the "terrible music =/= big fanbase" thing. Also, agepill applies. Bruce Springstein's groupies are 50 year old roasties.