Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what a femcel looks like...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
On a scale of 1-10 how sorry do you guys feel for her?

"out of my reach"

ie" Chad is out of her reach

Unfortunately this video is recommended.

Imagine if they walked 1 day in our shoes, jfl

Lmao meme gender

What a stupid cunt, this hole is beyond compromised and I pity any foolish sub7man who longterms that filthy hole when she starts nearing 30 and starts to get desperate.

Hopefully she holds out long enough with her cunty standards to the point where not even a 6 figure betabux is going to want to touch that. Who knows how many she's already turned down at this point.

0:43 "teehee I have dated enough chads"

Yeah, "femcel". Sorry those don't exist, I thought people knew this.

"Femcel" OHNONONONONONO-AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

This has to be a troll just judging by the title alone, as if MGTOW has made a dent in Stacy's SMV :feelskek:

Not gonna watch in fear of punching something.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Functions as a public property cum receptacle and still expect to be a wife. Bitch u forfeited that when you took your first dick and became a toilet. Used, post prime girls really think they’re not just wife material, but a total catch, and can’t fgiure out why can’t lock down a tall hot rich guy. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. Be a wife, or be a cumdumpster for large high testosterone handsome guys in your youth. Can’t have both. Can’t be a hoe and a housewife.
Not gonna watch in fear of punching something.
Smart man.

I bet you that the average incel.co user mogs her ngl.

Your not a fucking femcel, fucking troll

"More and more lonely women thanks to MGTOW"
Lifefuel if true.

What a filthy whore

Hopefully she hits the wall and never has children

1 Bullet out of 10.

Femcel: Unsatisfied, depressed roastie who can't get chads attention.

How can anyone be this dillusional?

Way below negative infinity and beyond

Stop giving them attention

I wish I could slap her

Yeah, "femcel". Sorry those don't exist, I thought people knew this.

"Femcel" OHNONONONONONO-AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

based post

Seems fake. This guy hired her for views and to sell his jew mgtow rings.

Lmao meme gender

What a stupid cunt, this hole is beyond compromised and I pity any foolish sub7man who longterms that filthy hole when she starts nearing 30 and starts to get desperate.

Hopefully she holds out long enough with her cunty standards to the point where not even a 6 figure betabux is going to want to touch that. Who knows how many she's already turned down at this point.
its so stupid I can't even process that as a real person. it's a script and she's getting a salary.

Yeeeeeeah, and my 80y.o. grandma can do a 360 ollie on a skateboard...