Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what a Chad looks like

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Asa

M-muh masculinity, m-muh testosterone, m-muh warrior skull, m-muh thugmaxxing

He isnt chad jfl, i walked in the shop today and almost every guy was better than him, he is HTN, not lower or higher, but chad is too much.

he's a pretty boy. he won't have any appeal when hes 30.

it's funny how an ugly male wouldn't EVER get any kind of comment like that and yet we got bluepilled faggots telling us ''beauty is subjetive bro''

We always think about some hyper-masculine guy.. but humanity is a duality of male and female.

Imagine the attractive daughters this guy would create.

He isnt chad jfl, i walked in the shop today and almost every guy was better than him, he is HTN, not lower or higher, but chad is too much.

Went to school with a guy that looked like this. Had tons of female friends honestly they pretty much revolved around him. Super rich family and was the only person in my class who rivaled me intellectually (most said he iq mogged me but it was just halo effect).

Needless to say I hate his guts and you just triggered hidden rage deep within me. Thanks.

He’s above average and drastically better looking than the average man but he’s not a true Chad or anything. High tier normie + jbw tbh.

He's not a Chad in the slightest. He is the type knows as "pretty boy" which girls are also highly attracted, especially those that like young-looking guys that have an aurea of being "nice :soy::foidSoy:".
These pretty boy type of dudes are the ones who get a lot of JBs throwing themselves at their feet to do anything for him.

Young pretty boy, could be chadlite in 20s

doesnt look like a chad to me, his facial bone structure is nothing special. i'd say normie.

4.5 psl subhuman, he's getting mogged by average .is user

prettyboy chadlite jb slayer. mogs me to another planet

lesbian looking bitch

Here's what I don't get about your thought processes. You can see the comments, you won't see many more thirsty comments on videos with typically masculine guys and you won't see more thirsty comments on Instagram posts with Gigachad.

And yet you think that you know better with your heterosexual brains. The healthy male brain evaluates other males based on the threat they pose. You see some jacked masculine guy and you conflate the intimidation you feel with sexual attraction you think they would cause in foids.

In general we obviously shouldn't listen to what foids say and rather watch their actions, but I think in cases where they're showing their thirst we can take their word for it.

Idk man
looks like a lot of teenhungry pedo foids in the comments

Most of these sluts are ethnic whores who are obsessed with blue eyes and cute whites features
He is a cute, pretty boy maybe a feminine chad.
Teenager girls like feminine chads.