Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what a battle between us and IT would look like tbh...........

IT FAGGOTS AND TOILETS fuck you all mentally ill trannies :feelshaha:

Based and accurate as fuck aside from the Stacies

It would be 2 groups of sad fucks in front of computer in a dark room

183.png

They would rope

If we mogged them so much, we wouldn't be incel.

For 2022 let's try to curtail all the IncelTear cocksmoking. I've been calling for this for so long, and now it's gotten to the point that THEY have moved on from US. They're seeing other people. We should do the same. For our own benefit.

If we mogged them so much, we wouldn't be incel.

For 2022 let's try to curtail all the IncelTear cocksmoking. I've been calling for this for so long, and now it's gotten to the point that THEY have moved on from US. They're seeing other people. We should do the same. For our own benefit.

Have you been on there recently.......they haven't moved on from shit it's still the same level of cuckery and soy

Have you been on there recently.......they haven't moved on from shit it's still the same level of cuckery and soy

My point is, they don't obsess over us anymore. They've found other sources of "misogyny" to be mad about. So we should stop obsessing over them.

Each of us can take out dozens of cucks easily.

My point is, they don't obsess over us anymore. They've found other sources of "misogyny" to be mad about. So we should stop obsessing over them.

Well i just want them genocided tbh i can care less what they focus on.
Each of us can take out dozens of cucks easily.

1 gymmaxxed truecel with virign rage would delete 20 soys no doubt in my mind

There would be no battle. They would set up a meeting then call the cops on us because they are bootlicking faggots. They will support any anti freedom law just to destroy their enemies. Then they will turn around and say that nigger lives matter and cops are bad

Well i just want them genocided tbh i can care less what they focus on.

Don't be so bothered by them. "Oh no, they're posting stuff I don't like on the Internet." Doesn't that sound familiar?

There's at least 70,000 of them according to the user count on their, so rather just bait them to coming to some type of social injustice march, then Nuke it.

There's at least 70,000 of them according to the user count on their, so rather just bait them to coming to some type of social injustice march, then Nuke it.

how perfect, 300 of us can easily slay 70'000 landwhales and soys.

Based, so many times when I wish I had one.
You still can. I have been carrying around knives since middle school. You think it was legal to carry them in schools? Why are people so obsessed with legalities when the cops will never stop and search you. Oh no the Polizei will search me and measure my knife that my locking blade is 12 cm instead of the legal 10.

to live and fight alongside my brocels is the greatest honor one can achieve

to live and fight alongside my brocels is the greatest honor one can achieve

oh man i would lay my life down in a second for the buddy boyos, really the greatest honor. But only in an epic battle not ER style

oh man i would lay my life down in a second for the buddy boyos, really the greatest honor. But only in an epic battle not ER style
:feelshaha:yes completely

You still can. I have been carrying around knives since middle school. You think it was legal to carry them in schools? Why are people so obsessed with legalities when the cops will never stop and search you. Oh no the Polizei will search me and measure my knife that my locking blade is 12 cm instead of the legal 10.
Very true, but if you have to use it in self defense I think that's when it will be measured. Even if you have to use it to intimidate someone they might call the cucked cops, then they'll search you if they catch you.

WTF is the point of this thread even? What good does talking about those mentally ill trannies and idiots do? Why give them real estate in your head and add this filler thread here?

This is some tribalist nonsense. Real normie shit.

No, you wouldn't. Quit bullshitting.

Last edited:
WTF is the point of this thread even? What good does talking about those mentally ill trannies and idiots do? Why give them real estate in your head and add this filler thread here?

This is some tribalist nonsense. Real normie shit.

No, you wouldn't. Quit bullshitting.

Tribilist? no shit its fucking tribalist, we need to start being more united you fuck, how else will we get anything done.............

Tribilist? no shit its fucking tribalist, we need to start being more united you fuck, how else will we get anything done.............
Get what done, exactly?

Based and spartapilled

gay ass movie tbh

why do fucking soys and feminists get laws passed and have protection? because they unite unlike us
What laws do you want passed? You came here from looksmax and that's you in the pfp. What the hell are laws passed in favor of incels (JFL @ that idea) going to do for you? You're probably not even incel and are just here for attention.

What laws do you want passed? You came here from looksmax and that's you in the pfp. What the hell are laws passed in favor of incels (JFL @ that idea) going to do for you? You're probably not even incel and are just here for attention.

I'm a lookism refuge bro were in the same boat tbh, and yes im incel wtf.

Every time I see a tranny irl, he looks like he can crack my skull open with one shot.

Doubtful, alot of users here are grossly out of shape or overweight or manlet or weak.

Once again shit OP from a shit grey faggot poster.

Doubtful, alot of users here are grossly out of shape or overweight or manlet or weak.

Once again shit OP from a shit grey faggot poster.

fuck you bro that's why we promote gymceling

Do we? Some do I guess (including me), but tbh many here say shit like gym is cope bro no gym for your face bro

thats so fucking retarded of them, gymaxxing is good for you regardless if you get laid from it or not. It's just an aamzing cope probably the best one tbh

I'm a lookism refuge bro were in the same boat tbh, and yes im incel wtf.
We are not in the same boat. This place isn't a refuge for normies and chadlites etc. WTF.

You didn't say what laws you wanted passed, btw.

Every time I see a tranny irl, he looks like he can crack my skull open with one shot.

JFL so weird how common this is. I'd expect MtF trannies to be turbomanlets. But it's almost always someone 6ft+. Very mentally ill and low IQ to believe they have any chance of looking like anything other than a freak of nature.

We are not in the same boat. This place isn't a refuge for normies and chadlites etc. WTF.

I think it's a little too late to be complaining about that.

The true :blackpill: is accepting just how much this society is fucked.

Last edited:
I think it's a little too late to be complaining about that.
Not a complaint really, just a statement of fact. Incels don't go on lookism. That place is for :redpill: bros and normies who want to looksmax. They may be victims of hypergamy and tinder culture, but to a far lesser degree. It's not over for them in the slightest.

Users like OP treat this place like some pussy purgatory where they come here when they're on a cold streak and haven't been laid in a while.
The true :blackpill: is accepting just how much this society is fucked.
Society is already fucked, and I'm not wasting energy on that. But this place doesn't have to be and will only be fucked if we let it.

why do fucking soys and feminists get laws passed and have protection? because they unite unlike us
Based. This is what I've been saying since I joined here. We need to stop being defeatist and start working together to fight back against cucked soyciety, I'm done coping, if I want to cope I'll play video games or watch a movie. Legalizing prostitution and getting government funding for sex bot development are good first steps imo.

Based. This is what I've been saying since I joined here. We need to stop being defeatist and start working together to fight back against cucked soyciety, I'm done coping, if I want to cope I'll play video games or watch a movie. Legalizing prostitution and getting government funding for sex bot development are good first steps imo.
Legalizing prostitution is sensible, but public funding for robotic sex toys is has virtually no chance of happening.

Legalizing prostitution is sensible, but public funding for robotic sex toys is has virtually no chance of happening.
That's why non chads shouldn't pay taxes. None of it benefits us, only rosties, chads, and those with power benefit.

Based and accurate as fuck aside from the Stacies
I've only ever seen one "Stacy" looking girl who posted on IT, and she stopped a couple years ago because it was too hateful. The rest of them are either impressionable teenagers, loons, troons, or buffoons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back