Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is what 14 year old girls on reddit are like — I looked through every "14F" on r/TeenAmIUgly [JBpill]

• Thread starter what is happening
  • Start date
don't care. didn't read. hope they all slip on a banana peel or something:smonk:

There are like, no sub 5s in this post. Maybe one or two. And unlike in the case of being male, being a 5 is actually good if female.

Attentionwhoremaxxing.

What are you trying to discuss?

14 is prime age confirmed, after seeing those photos.

Slappers need to be stoned by the law.

Looking at teenage girls faces is ragefuel for me because i can’t fucking stand teenage foids, they are the worst demographic of people to exist

40umukou4gt21.jpg

Age 12-14.

JFL Look at this slut just a year later

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/birthcontrol/comments/rarpsg/so_ive_been_off_a_couple_hours_a_couple_times/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Literally all of them look like washed up thousand-cock stare whores. The state of 14 year old foids in the 21st century

they are 14 and none of them look like kids in kindergarten like the so-called "agecucks" say, most of them have sex experience and are sexually attractive, just look at them. Here on my country these 14-16 year old girls are already having sex with guys her age AND older, but they are supposedly just kids like the ones from kindergarten, sure. These girls on this post have sex all the time, like one user showed, one of them is taking birth control pills, fills me with anger of course

she posted her boyfriend too, i am soo pissed off right now, imagine being him, these teens are the worst tbh, this is very wrong and should not happen, incels who dealt with it for are the ones that should be living the pleasure, not him, i already hate her and those that call her a "kid"

Last edited:
God I hate women yet the lizard part of my brain still loves them because I want to coom. I hate it.

she posted her boyfriend too, i am soo pissed off right now, imagine being him, these teens are the worst tbh, this is very wrong and should not happen, incels who dealt with it for are the ones that should be living the pleasure, not him, i already hate her and those that call her a "kid"

if anything this just proves how getting a women in school is way way easier then post high school.also she looks like your typical bpd whore so i don't envy him much.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/qfqnoc/just_a_quick_appreciation_post_i_won_guys/

if anything this just proves how getting a women in school is way way easier then post high school.also she looks like your typical bpd whore so i don't envy him much.

better to fuck, get blowjob and satisfy yourself sexually with a bpd whore in her prime than jerking off or doing nofap as an incel, this just makes me feel anger at the world, not needed to show it again to me, i already see pics like these daily while i stalk people on instagram, upsetting

better to fuck, get blowjob and satisfy yourself sexually with a bpd whore in her prime than jerking off or doing nofap as an incel, this just makes me feel anger at the world, not needed to show it again to me, i already see pics like these daily while i stalk people on instagram, upsetting
okay i was on the fence of posting the photos,but now i deleted them.i also stalk many of the people i used to know,and some of them are already married and with kids,so i know some of the envy.

1,2,4,5,8,10,12 are all cute. Number 8 probably sucks a mean one.

Most people who post on r/amiugly or whatever other similar forum know they are in fact aren't ugly and are just seeking validation.

Apparently these are straight out of the womb newborn babies:feelsgah:

Apparently these are straight out of the womb newborn babies:feelsgah:
And bluepillers would happily electroshock you into coma:soy::foidSoy:, if you ever said anything other than that:feelsugh::feelsclown:.