Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what 14 hundred dollars got me.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
Screen Shot 2020 12 18 at 64651 PM

Like a retard I splurged on a shiny new MacBook. This is the performance it's getting me. INCELS.CO OF ALL THINGS IS USING SIGNIFICANT ENERGY ON MY MAC. :feelscry:

Soy if you buy Apple products.

you spent 1.4k for this?

I know, I just wanted to experience a "premium" laptop. Don't buy it.
Dude never buy apple products again. Believe in yourself. "premium" just because all the NPCs of the world are in love with it for ABSOLUTELY no reason. If anything this should make you hate apple.
If normies hype something I despise it. And I'm not kidding. Someone once gave me an iPhone. I sold the piece of shit and bought a samsung. Not that I like samsumg but I can't even bring myself to use something that NPCs are so in love with.

"Computers aren't expensive bro"

It's the gay snow effect. It's an HTML canvas element which kicks in accelerated graphics so it animates smoothly.

>1.5k
jfl, how good is the mac?

$1400 for a device that rivals a dot matrix gameboy in processing power lmao

>1.5k
jfl, how good is the mac?
Its crap. You can get the same quality laptop for half the price if you pay for literally any other brand and the UI of apple products seems to be intentionally retarded in order to distinguish itself from windows. I fucking hate apple

Why would you spend so much money on a computer that wasn’t for gaming anyway.

Its crap. You can get the same quality laptop for half the price if you pay for literally any other brand and the UI of apple products seems to be intentionally retarded in order to distinguish itself from windows. I fucking hate apple
I have a shitty ass laptop so anything is better than this piece of shit

I like oranges better
20201212 1431481

My ancestors had a blast in the Weimar Republic and only for $14.

At least you didnt pay for windows 10 only to realize that you couldve used the win10 key of your laptop on your PC and then installed gentoo on the laptop you barely use

Thinkpad x230, you can even find cheaper if you check the thinkpad used market.
Worth it if I’m gonna just be on .me and co? Or should I splurge more

View attachment 384817
Like a retard I splurged on a shiny new MacBook. This is the performance it's getting me. INCELS.CO OF ALL THINGS IS USING SIGNIFICANT ENERGY ON MY MAC. :feelscry:

JFL at buying any apple product, imagine paying to have a product with restrictions

Buying an apple product is like buying a hammer that won't let you use it execpt for hammering a specific brand name of nails (same brand name as the hammer) and also doesn't let you use it "unintended ways"

"Warning - Strictly for use on nails, no prying of doors, wood planks, etc, only prying and hammering of nails" :feelskek:

Meanwhile, me on my Windows Vista from the age of shit:
Ok i believe you by jettthewolf696 dbr2vuv fullview

MacBooks are shit, try running Intel XTU benchmark for CPU, it will literally throttle after 10 seconds, even if the laptop is brand new. Either resell or return that crap, it’s literally such a normie device it’s incredible - people buy it because Apple shills on youtube and reddit mass recommend it for browsing social media while having a coffee in Starbucks. Just look at the amount of women using those. It’s a joke. For 1400$ you can buy a 2060 rtx laptop with Ryzen CPU 32 gigs of ram and 1 tb ssd storage. I mean, you paid 1400$ for a laptop that’s so thin without any need, can’t run a single game and it has 1 or 2 FUCKING PORTS. And they’re probably both some shitty Apple ports too. Every other laptop has a headphone jack, sim card reader, multiple USBs either A or C, a plug for a monitor, an Ethernet RJ45 jack, a kensington lock etc etc. I mean an old 450$ laptop I purchased several years ago had this, including a CD/DVD RW. Do some research before you spend so much money on anything.

should have spent that 1400 on buying a desktop.

no idea what compelled you to buy apple trash, normie tier decision

JFL at buying any apple product, imagine paying to have a product with restrictions

Buying an apple product is like buying a hammer that won't let you use it execpt for hammering a specific brand name of nails (same brand name as the hammer) and also doesn't let you use it "unintended ways"

"Warning - Strictly for use on nails, no prying of doors, wood planks, etc, only prying and hammering of nails" :feelskek:
This.

OP you're a retard.

For 1.5k you could build a PC coupled with an RTX 3070 and a cheap chrome book if you really need portability.

My ancestors had a blast in the Weimar Republic and only for $14.
Did they stroll down the amputee lane? My aunt PEG was from there!