Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is unfair

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
The world is so unfair. I only have one chance at life. I only have this one life and I get to spend it living as me. I guess I should be grateful that I’m not some starving African kid or an afghan bacha bazi but it’s still very brutal to think about.

Even if life gets better and I ascend (probably by betabuxxing), I will still be living as me. I was a depressed lonely friendless loser incel since I was a kid. My entire family my parents and siblings all hate me and make fun of me. They use the same insults the kids in school used. I once vented to my parents about what bullying I faced at school when I was 7 and it was the worst mistake of my life because they used my suffering against me.

This is who I am. I can’t ever change it. I will always be that bullied loser kid. I can’t ever say that I am a loved and appreciated person. I used to think as a kid that things would get better, I didn’t realize that the bad things happening me back then were only setting the stage for the rest of my suffering.

It is terrible. Why did I have to be me? In a PE class of 35 people, why did I have to be the last picked for anything team activities? Why couldn’t I be any of the 34 other people? I should probably stop complaining, if it wasn’t me who was last then it would have to be someone else and they would have to experience my pain.

I’m writing this post because I’m studying really hard in college and trying to get good internships so I can have a chance at a good career after college. I want to remind myself that a good career doesn’t compensate for a cursed childhood. My childhood wasn’t just a few bad memories, it was everyday. Everyday was a humiliation ritual. Every social interaction ended badly. It badly affected my personality and who I became to be. Underneath everything I do or everything I will become, I will still be an incel loser.

I only have one chance at life. I only have this one life and I get to spend it living as me. I guess I should be grateful that I’m not some starving African kid or an afghan bacha bazi but it’s still very brutal to think about.

Even if life gets better and I ascend (probably by betabuxxing), I will still be living as me. I was a depressed lonely friendless loser incel since I was a kid. My entire family my parents and siblings all hate me and make fun of me. They use the same insults the kids in school used. I once vented to my parents about what bullying I faced at school when I was 7 and it was the worst mistake of my life because they used my suffering against me.

This is who I am. I can’t ever change it. I will always be that bullied loser kid. I can’t ever say that I am a loved and appreciated person. I used to think as a kid that things would get better, I didn’t realize that the bad things happening me back then were only setting the stage for the rest of my suffering.

It is terrible. Why did I have to be me? In a PE class of 35 people, why did I have to be the last picked for anything team activities? Why couldn’t I be any of the 34 other people? I should probably stop complaining, if it wasn’t me who was last then it would have to be someone else and they would have to experience my pain.

I’m writing this post because I’m studying really hard in college and trying to get good internships so I can have a chance at a good career after college. I want to remind myself that a good career doesn’t compensate for a cursed childhood. My childhood wasn’t just a few bad memories, it was everyday. Everyday was a humiliation ritual. Every social interaction ended badly. It badly affected my personality and who I became to be. Underneath everything I do or everything I will become, I will still be an incel loser.
You're still living a better life than probably 95% of the world population in the year 1800.
People didn't have warm water, had to go die in a war at age 20, had to die from minor injuries.
Do you think they complained "Why me?"

This whole "You only life once" mentallity is the biggest shit on earth. It implies that your life is meaningful and valuable. It isn't.
Do you know how many billion people died before you and are completely forgotten?
A human life is worthless. Most humans will be forgotten.
This is an ego problem, you think you are important and your life is worth something , but it isn't.
Your life is worthless. It doesn't matter. Nobody will remember you, just like you don't remember anyone who lived 100 years ago.
What's even more brutal: After your death, you won't care about whether or not you lived a happy life. You can't care, because you're dead.
So it really really reeeealllly doesn't matter at all.

You're still living a better life than probably 95% of the world population in the year 1800.
People didn't have warm water, had to go die in a war at age 20, had to die from minor injuries.

This whole "You only life once" mentallity is the biggest shit on earth. It implies that your life is meaningful and valuable. It isn't.
Do you know how many billion people died before you and are completely forgotten?
This is an ego problem, you think you are important and your life is worth something , but it isn't.
Your life is worthless. It doesn't matter. Nobody will remember you, just like you don't remember anyone who lived 100 years ago.
What's even more brutal: After your death, you won't care about whether or not you lived a happy life. You can't care, because you're dead.
If my life shouldn’t be worth something to me, then why should I even live?

Life sucks. Then you die.
Then you are forgotten. Tis the cycle

The world is so unfair. I only have one chance at life. I only have this one life and I get to spend it living as me. I guess I should be grateful that I’m not some starving African kid or an afghan bacha bazi but it’s still very brutal to think about.

Shabbbbbbat shallllllooomm

Am in the same boat. Study hard.

View: https://youtu.be/hzfDCu3Ai2c?si=X35pHkm-xY6eVq2l

The Romans invented central heating 1000 years ago you disingenuous Jew faggot. Life is absolute shit now for men

There is no point in life. You forced into this world and have to work which would be copeable if you had a foid that loves you which we don't. I'm bout to end it when my helium tank comes so i won't have to deal with this is anymore

The Romans invented central heating 1000 years ago you disingenuous Jew faggot. Life is absolute shit now for men
Men had it much worse 100 years ago.
It's not even my oppinion, it's a fact.

Stfu nigger you are probably 15 years old like every other fag here now the fuck do you know about how olden days were
I'm 33yo and I know things because I have an academic degree and know how to educate myself.

I'm 33yo and I know things because I have an academic degree and know how to educate myself.
Muh degree and watching YouTube videos wow I'm a genius you're probably a literal fed stfu

There are so many people better than you it isn't even funny. And they are better than you in every way. They can jump higher, they have higher IQs, they have more wealth, more attention. And white too. There is literally nothing you can beat certain people at in anything millions of them. And you can't cheat by saying something like "being better at being a loser"

It makes no sense not to lock yourself in a room and masturbate all day in total fear.

Last edited: