Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is unbearable

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Hello everyone.

It's been a long time since I posted.

Many things have changed.

I left my shitty IT middle management job. I moved to another country. I got a Master's Degree. I got a well-paying job. I became pretty good at playing the piano. I made new friends and socialized as much as possible, covid notwithstanding.

My life has never been worse.

I wake up every morning suppressing the urge to cry. I don't care about anything anymore. My emotional landscape is fully occupied by a deep, cold, black void.

I tried to know girls and to get a girlfriend, time and time again. Needless to say, I was rejected every time, with each rejection hurting more than the previous one.

Years of pain have become poision, slowly destroying my physical and mental health. My body is decaying. My eyesight is worsening, to the point where I will soon qualify for disability benefits.

Worst of all, I'm losing control of my mind. I can no longer form new memories. I cannot locate myself in space and time. I cannot distinguish between events that happened in reality and in my dreams.

For these, and many more, reasons, I have decided to play my last hand in the game of life. I will go "all or nothing."

There is a girl that I like. A lot. I would even say that I love her, but I cannot be sure since I never experienced love. I will see her again next month and I will confess my feelings.

I know that she will reject me. I don't know what I will do then. I might end it. I probably won't. I will give up either way.

Thanks to whoever will read this.

read every single word unironically i feel your pain brother

I want to sympathize but what else would you expect trying to careermax and statusmax as an incel :feelshaha:

Shit's like trying to join the NBA as manlet. Your genes and what society/women/employers value are diametricallly opposed to each other. No matter how much effort gets put in the fundamental prerequisite simply isnt present: some baseline of looks and neurotypicality

Whenever you get high on hope the crash becomes all the more brutal. The blackpill always comes to collect, and for the downtrodden pessimism is realism and optimism is delusion

Michael Burrycel. :hax:

@proudweeb, did you watch the Big Short?

I feel you, I'm more or less in the same situation.

It's so freaking hard to keep any energy and motivation in my mind.

We were basically born checkmate...

There is a girl that I like. A lot. I would even say that I love her, but I cannot be sure since I never experienced love. I will see her again next month and I will confess my feelings.
Wishing you the best of luck bro;). You got a month's time. Hope you'll prepare yourself as much as possible in those days both physically and mentally for the confession day. Cheers:feelsLightsaber:

sucks bro, you're way ahead of me yet you're still struggling, that's how important these things are, jfl at copers thinking you can just persue personal success and expect happiness out of it when you can't even get yourself a girl.

Hope you the best, shoot your shot.

when you’ve only experienced social rejection and unrequited feelings your entire life, you eventually accept it’s over, and don’t bother trying to try with someone even if you like them. you know what the outcome’s gonna be anyway, so there’s no point. like 50% of our male ancestors never reproduced, so it’s natural if you are below-average.

unfortunately I still catch feelings, although only very rarely since I realise most people are either shitty or I’m so different from them that I can’t connect with them anyways. as an ugly male, you’re automatically either hated or ignored. there’s one person I really liked and guess what? they have me blocked.

as a sub-5 male, you have to turn off your emotions. falling for someone will only lead to more pain because chances are, they don’t give two shits about you because of your genetics. Whenever I start getting feelings for someone, I look at myself in the mirror to not get my hopes up so I won’t try and pursue further. otherwise I’ll get emotionally invested and it’ll be the same story over again.

Last edited:
Sorry brocel :feelsbadman:

I hope they pay for what they do to us

The world turned its back on us.