Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is towards blacks but anyone can answer, do you feel hate towards your race

• Thread starter Deleted member 16156
  • Start date
Deleted member 16156

Deleted member 16156

Banned
-
this is probably a stupid thread, but as a black dude i dont have any black friends i actually chill with so dont have any one to ask this other than my asian and white friends but i dont mind answers from all that read this anyways. All my family i dont like them, and they dont like me either, especially my own parents, they exhibit the worst traits of black culture a lot. black culture what is it? that hyper aggressive and sexual behavior, acting like a victim all the time, never learning to do better, not being self aware and shit.

it just gets to me, im starting to feel more racist to my own people, not everyone black has to follow it our culture because other blacks do, thats how i feel. i just find many blacks do, like why? im black but i dont follow black culture, and cause of that all my life i get called white man or white worshiper. its fucking stupid to me, honestly i could not give a fuck about anything race. i guess im just really cheesed with the way my parents talk to me everyday, its degrading and just feels abusive. always telling me how im not black enough, just like the fucking foids too lol it all just seems like a joke after a while. whats wrong with a black guy wanting to go to work, not complain about it and do his fucking job, they think i must be a retarded because i actually love going into work in the morning, sorry i didnt waste my youth like you. they fucking hate how i read literature from white authors, but many white authors have the best books i feel, i couldn't give a fuck if a dog wrote a good book, i like to read intellect stuff, not watch nba and talk about how fat of an ass that girl has, etc you know what im talking about if u grew up in america or watch BET like niggas have a script they gotta follow every morning when they wake up, fucking annoys me. and most of the bullying comes from all the cloths i wear (since i work construction i wear construction type clothing/apparently white people clothing) and how i just act in general, i dont shout or talk loudly over others, i fucking just like to do my own shit, not cause trouble and try to live a peaceful life. im starting to think im crazy for not acting black, like are all blacks suppose to be the same. im not expecting an answer to all this, just wondering if others feel the same way i do, i rarely ever meet good black people, and most i meet i feel they want me to act a certain way or im a traitor and waste of air. like i know i am already, but fuck these people for making me feel shit for not caring about culture, like what fucking culture, getting know where in life complaining about everything and expecting others to do everything for you, i really just hate how many blacks act here, its a pity, they have a human brain like me but dont even use it. fuck me for liking art, and classical music, and camping, and studying history and philosophy, and everything else about me that doesn't prove im a nigger like them. i think thats what they want to hear from me. end rant

I hate every race, including my own. The men of my race are cucks, and the women are piece of shit whores that deserve to be executed.

it's only niggas who make threads like these. srs, it's over for your people.

is this a usa-only thing? idk about black communities in other countries tbh.

Yes, because where i live population is 99+% white, so had no any bad experiences with femoids of other races in reality, just some in internets, and can hate them more just theoretically

it's only niggas who make threads like these. srs, it's over for your people.

is this a usa-only thing? idk about black communities in other countries tbh.
yeah bruh america culture in general i hate tho i cant say africans i met are bad
I hate every race, including my own. The men of my race are cucks, and the women are piece of shit whores that deserve to be executed.
honestly i agree with you, all of humanity is fucked. i just want to stay away from american culture more than anything, fucking hate the cucks here

Every race has shitty people.
No exception.
What varies in race, is the IQ level.
Asians, whites, and jooish rats being the smartest.

Every race has shitty people.
No exception.
What varies in race, is the IQ level.
Asians, whites, and jooish rats being the smartest.
>He fell for the Jewish IQ meme

>He fell for the Jewish IQ meme
View attachment 123225
Asians and whites being the first with the most intelligent people.
You think jooz are stupid ?
They conquered the world trough vicious hatred against the gentile populous, and they overwhelmed everyone since they focused on getting all the great positions that dictate the future of our civilization.
If that was not the case, why the hell would we be under submission to them.
Its not all about dem shekels, you know.
They´re smart at getting what they want.

Asians and whites being the first with the most intelligent people.
You think jooz are stupid ?
They conquered the world trough vicious hatred against the gentile populous, and they overwhelmed everyone since they focused on getting all the great positions that dictate the future of our civilization.
If that was not the case, why the hell would we be under submission to them.
Its not all about dem shekels, you know.
They´re smart at getting what they want.
It was more of a winning a lottery type of situation. They are the only group/race of people who have been consistently undermining non Jews, and utilizing the Talmud/Babylonian Law to try and take over for over 2000 Years. They have failed how many times and were kicked out of how many countries during this time? Hundreds of times, many many hundreds of times. Their plans really aren't as smart as you think, if they were they would have taken over and amassed power a long time ago, and they would have supressed us in much more efficient ways, aswell as hide their evil deeds much more efficiently.

Again think of it like this, if you play the lottery for 100 years, you're probably not going to win, but if you play the lottery for 2000+ Years, your odds are significantly higher, wouldn't you say? But most major modern problems can be rooted to the French Revolution, and Jews have funded or caused almost every major conflict since then, and they REALLY got lucky with Marxism and Communism taking off aswell.

It was more of a winning a lottery type of situation. They are the only group/race of people who have been consistently undermining non Jews, and utilizing the Talmud/Babylonian Law to try and take over for over 2000 Years. They have failed how many times and were kicked out of how many countries during this time? Hundreds of times, many many hundreds of times. Their plans really aren't as smart as you think, if they were they would have taken over and amassed power a long time ago, and they would have supressed us in much more efficient ways, aswell as hide their evil deeds much more efficiently.

Again think of it like this, if you play the lottery for 100 years, you're probably not going to win, but if you play the lottery for 2000+ Years, your odds are significantly higher, wouldn't you say? But most major modern problems can be rooted to the French Revolution, and Jews have funded or caused almost every major conflict since then, and they REALLY got lucky with Marxism and Communism taking off aswell.
Good to know that you´re aware from all of this.
Your insight is pretty accurate
From the roots, they are real human leeches.
Plagiarists of all kinds, Einstein, Sigmund Freud and others...
But, you got to understand something.
They´re not jews.
They´re fake jooz, since they don´t have any connection, or bloodline to the tribes of Israel.
They´re from Khazaria, a very eastern european region that covers a good chunk of land, including Russia.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Kha...AUIECgB&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=k-rzKpRktbRAEM:
You can call them, Khazars, Ashkenazim.
Ashkenazim are the highest IQ variety from all the others. ( Mizrahi, Sephardi )
I am 1/3 Sephardi, unfortunately...
Only a very insular group with tight connections, high capital, and a drive of malicious hatred to conquer other tribes, can accomplish such a feat
Think about it, they took over the biggest Country in the world, and made a ((( Revolution ))) there.
I´ve gotta give them some credit, for being such evil bastards and being able to sleep well at night, knowing they´re full blown psychopaths.
Search for Holodomor, and you´ll know what i mean.
That was a real genocide, not a Holohoax.

Last edited:
I hate every race including my own race.