Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is the worst period to live as an eyescel

Loser97

Loser97

Banned
-
https://www.instagram.com/gentileealessio/

Every 14yo kid manlet with no chin and a 6/10 eye area has 400 legit likes on every photo...this shows you how eye area in males is everything...
being an eyescel+living in this instagram hypergamy period is cruel

He has amazing hair and forward growth

lol i knew it was over having bug eyes just lol if you dont have deepset postive or netural canthal tilt eyes

>napoli
lol np, he will get shot sooner of later

what comes after eye area? Forward maxilla? Lantern jaw?

I think having an average eye area, being tall and being white were the only things that saved me from being a truecel that never even hold a girl's hand. I'm chincel, skincel and baldcel, but I agree that none of these are as bad as eyescel.

That guy brought me just a little closer to suicide, thank you for that fuel op.

I think having an average eye area, being tall and being white were the only things that saved me from being a truecel that never even hold a girl's hand. I'm chincel, skincel and baldcel, but I agree that none of these are as bad as eyescel.
Try being a chincel, skincel, baldcel AND eyescel. I'm a gigantic genetic fuckup.

I'm detecting the kids gonna get heavily framemogged in two years or so. He better enjoy this while it lasts.

Molecel

Really bizarre seeing young kids on social media. The younger generations are fucked

6'2, if you can call that tall, I see people taller than me all the time. Well, at least it's not 5'4.
Pretty sure 6'2 is considered tall all over the world. I actually think it's the ideal male height, if it makes you happier.

giphy.gif

i need to some uppereye fillers to ascend

But seriously eye area either helps you or completely obliterates your overall facial aesthetic, it's brutal. Femoids would rather take a bullet than have to withstand my subhuman gaze.

Smeagol out.

I'm detecting the kids gonna get heavily framemogged in two years or so. He better enjoy this while it lasts.

It's hard to say his brow and jaw suggest decent testosterone levels he'll probably be okay

DA56_DDCE-_A772-4_CAE-_B320-8_BE94_F06_EBBA.jpg

Friend with retruded jaw, small mouth and big nose, but good medial canthus= females find him attractive

eyes are extremely crucial. just look at rami malek. if he had a decent eye area he would be chadlite at least.

I hope that kid gets acid thrown in his face.

Imagine having a recessed chin. It's worse.

lol how the fuck are these dudes even getting likes

their lower thirds are literally non-existent wtf.

Asexual object

How can you rate yourself as 2/10 then?
I actually rate myself as 3-3,5/10.

Balding
Skincel
Strange ears
Tiny lower third
Weak chin
Weak jaw
Big upper third
Eyelid exposure and slightly sleepy eye (not a complete eyecel but there's that)

There's more but that's the main factors to my uglyness.

What a punchable face

Eye area is not particularly important the biggest Chad I ever knew had bug as fuck eyes but he was 6'3 with a huge projecting chin and jaw

What about beard?
Yeah I use one but doesn't solve the problem completely. Also my beard is thin on the sideburns.

As for balding, I'm kinda getting desperate, but didn't want to risk finasteride again. I did experience some weird shit while on it, may have been placebo but even so it's tough to risk your health for hair like that. Plus I'm already Norwood 3 to 4.

Yeah I use one but doesn't solve the problem completely. Also my beard is thin on the sideburns.

As for balding, I'm kinda getting desperate, but didn't want to risk finasteride again. I did experience some weird shit while on it, may have been placebo but even so it's tough to risk your health for hair like that. Plus I'm already Norwood 3 to 4.
Minoxidil could help, with both, beard and hair, and has no side effects, as far as i know, tbh tbh.

Minoxidil could help, with both, beard and hair, and has no side effects, as far as i know, tbh tbh.
I used it as well. It's milder than finasteride for sure but it's a vasodilator, I'm also a little wary of it because I already had a surgery for something related to dilated veins. I also don't fully trust doctors, they just want to push all that medicine to you regardless.

I remember when I went to the dermatologist to say whether or not I should use finasteride, I asked about the risk of getting impotent and he just answered "well, what's the point of being "potent" if you get bald?" Doctors are a shitty class that only wants money, I avoid them like the devil and only go there when something I can't fix alone happens like a broken limb.

But I'll consider it anyway.

I asked about the risk of getting impotent and he just answered "well, what's the point of being "potent" if you get bald?"
Lol, that's brutal, even doctor tells you it's over. Doctors in Brazil seem to be very honest at least, tbh tbh.

This is the worst period to live as an eyescel a sub-8 male

How fucked is my eye area. It's the first thing everyone points out when they see my pictures. Is my fucked up eyes.
Eye area

Yes your eye area is quite bad.
You see to have strabism.

My condolences
I have a slight lazy eye, and one eye is slightly higher than the other. Nobody has trouble looking me straight in the eye but it's still there. What makes my eyes worse than say, ryan gosling, who also has asymmetrical eyes and a slight lazy eye, is the distance. Everyone ALWAYS brings up how far apart my eyes are. I've never noticed it really.
serveimage

"There are millions of years until the universe suffers a heat death but let me be a shaming ultra-normie and say that this is the best time to live in history to people who are depressed because that will help"

I have a slight lazy eye, and one eye is slightly higher than the other. Nobody has trouble looking me straight in the eye but it's still there. What makes my eyes worse than say, ryan gosling, who also has asymmetrical eyes and a slight lazy eye, is the distance. Everyone ALWAYS brings up how far apart my eyes are. I've never noticed it really.
serveimage
Oh shit I see it now....

Having a bad eye area is a death sentence. Not a single attractive male has a bad eye area