Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is the WORST NOSE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
NOT EVEN THE GUYS WITH CLEFT LIPS WHO I KNOW HAVE NOSES WORST THAN THIS ONE.

Just put in 2:36. Its over for CEOcels.

He's black, so it doesn't matter as much.

Looks like one of those mustache/ glasses/ and big nose masks that people ironically use to disguise themselves.

My nose is more crooked undefined, as a cleftcel, but more like squidward.

Could be worse.
29342327_10155717023469032_3503448735092834304_n.jpg

This makes me feel better about my nose

NOT EVEN THE GUYS WITH CLEFT LIPS WHO I KNOW HAVE NOSES WORST THAN THIS ONE.

Just put in 2:36. Its over for CEOcels.

Holy shit you are right, this is literally the worse nose I've ever seen, its not only extremely wide and flared out, its also crooked, must be easy to breath at least

He has a deformity, his upper jaw and cheek area is also deformed.

Leonard ellerbe is a known fag in the boxing world, he probably polishing some heads in a Las Vegas bath house as we speak!

I knew a guy with a condition with a much worse nose. He actually got it treated recently; it looks great. It's just a shame that he got to like mid sixties without it, though.

Good fucking grief. That is a hideous specimen.

Mine looks ugly in a different way. It doesn't look that bad from the front, but from the side it's clearly humongous and crooked.

Damn that is one ugly motherfucker

That's a normal nigger nose. In most cases they get free pussy in central/eastern europe.
I have a pig nose, which was made fun out of.

Some of you idiots are so retarded if you think Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promos sitting on tens of millions, isn't having the time of his life right now. You lowIQcels really think he gives a flying fuck about his nose?

niggercels and Abbo aussie tribe fags cels have the worst noses ever. being said

Nose is easiet feature to fix anyway.