Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is the worst feeling ever.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You get home, go straight to the bathroom to take a piss and then proceed to wash your hands, but you accidentally look at yourself in the room and think " I'm ugly as fuck". Everything about me is fugly. Holy shit, I look worse than a train wreck.

Happens to me at public bathrooms when i look at myself in the mirror , I lose all confident and i have the urge to go home

Yes I get that feeling, I walk ducked down to the sink so that I don't have to see myself in the mirror

Why won't the damn circles under my eyes go away?

I only use mirroes to check if if im poperply shaved and if I have Snuff at my nose when I'm at work, you should do the same.

This happens to me in public restrooms the most, as they have much brighter and better lighting so my face looks much worse.

I need to get rid of all mirrors in my house ngl even windows

I hate shaving because I have to look at myself close-up. Other times when I need to look in the mirror I stand as far away as possible. I usually just feel sad/angry whenever I see my face.

Yeah I know that feel bro

sad thing is I actually think I look alright. Especially if my hair is fine. But nah, no one else in the world thinks so

worse is when you see your reflection alongside the reflection of others

but you accidentally look at yourself in the room and think " I'm ugly as fuck".
You mean a mirror?
Anyways, I don't have one in front of my sink so haha!
Jokes on you.

This feeling With being ugly with low confidence and “social anxiety” and then It is absolutely truely over

We were damned from the start.

Why won't the damn circles under my eyes go away?
3cbb58ae764fc38628b12b31ee3a980b.jpg