Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the world we live in

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
"I'm known for smiling and wearing girly clothes" she isn't known and nobody pays attention to her confirmed.

that guy will probably set himself on fire in a public park if she gives in to the pressure and he loses his JBF

dark times

Probably a fake made up story. Female chubby chasers are quiet rare unless the guy can betabux. Although some foids prefare overweight guys over super skinny ones.

in the long run she will be "forced" by the social conditioning to leave him for a chad.
that's what happen when an ugly male ascend

Instead of mocking the girl they mock the guy. What a world we live in.

Kimfuel.

He also has to be at least 350 lbs.

l stopped reading here

I've said it before and ill say it again

Incels cant be incel

Instead of mocking the girl they mock the guy. What a world we live in.

Kimfuel.
Someone should have roasted her for saying she is known for smiling and wearing girly clothes.

Literal tears in my eyes bro, this is beautiful and suicide fuel at the same time, why can't more foids be like this, they'd all see that Iam not a bad guy:cryfeels: yet even if they do society gonna jump on their ass until she hates my guts, it's so unfair man :feelsrope:
Probably a fake made up story. Female chubby chasers are quiet rare unless the guy can betabux. Although some foids prefare overweight guys over super skinny ones.
No bro I've seen exceptions to the rule, but in those instances the females are coaxed out of the relationship by their families and friends because they think she's to good for the guy, it's brutal man

No, as long as threats or other crimes don't take place, people are free to say whatever they want about anything, bitch. Deal with reality.

It's funny how they actually believe it

Seems like a LARP tbh. But it's very true that people don't see us as human and think it's ok to treat us like nothing and think we FEEL nothing just because we don't react because it happens EVERY DAY. I hate humanity.

Seems like a LARP tbh. But it's very true that people don't see us as human and think it's ok to treat us like nothing and think we FEEL nothing just because we don't react because it happens EVERY DAY. I hate humanity.