Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the woman on IT who wanted to fight me

She can't even do it front with all of her limbs. Meanwhile I can get up in a second without my arms.

It’s funny it always say we act better then every one else yet they are the one shaming incels for being ugly. And lying to them ironic

Just be a flabby deformed meatsack, and cope hard.

She literally said "they never seen women fight, men fight to save face, women go for the jugular" jfl these bitches think they could actually take us in a fight then if one of us actually fought her and broke her skull she would play the victim

It's always ALWAYS the lard beasts

She literally said "they never seen women fight, men fight to save face, women go for the jugular" jfl these bitches think they could actually take us in a fight then if one of us actually fought her and broke her skull she would play the victim
No shit, they want us to fight them so they can have us arrested. They just want to be the victim

Does she use some titanium alloy stripper pole or some shit? how does this support that whale

NGL i laughed out loud IRL if she dared to hit me i'd hit her in the leg and she'd fall squealing like a fat pig :feelsYall: fat foids have the reflex of a whale
i bet her liver is so damaged from mcdonalds that she couldn't feel a punch :feelskek:

what a suprise, she works at planned parenthood and kills babies :feelsclown: yet elliott rodger is somehow worse

Also she's in an open relationship with her cuck husband :feelskek:

Last edited:
She is a disgusting landwhale. Not surprised as she is an ITer. Hopefully she becomes obese enough to die of a heart attack (in Minecraft)

She’s 4/10 at best. Her looks match posts here
Does she use some titanium alloy stripper pole or some shit? how does this support that whale

NGL i laughed out loud IRL if she dared to hit me i'd hit her in the leg and she'd fall squealing like a fat pig :feelsYall: fat foids have the reflex of a whale
i bet her liver is so damaged from mcdonalds that she couldn't feel a punch :feelskek:

what a suprise, she works at planned parenthood and kills babies :feelsclown: yet elliott rodger is somehow worse

Also she's in an open relationship with her cuck husband :feelskek:
She’s married? Isn’t she like 21?

She'd probably kill me just by sitting on me :feelskek::feelskek:
That's what she meant when she said she wanted to 'fight' you

I did a thing! :soy: I’m adulting:soy:

Bluepillers: 42

10/10 WOULD CAVE HER SKULL IN
Subhuman Currycel

My condolences on losing the fight with the blob

Reddit foids are social outcasts

She weighs as much as an entire boat's worth of Somali refugees

That looks unsafe AF. I don't think you're ever supposed to roll in that direction. You could literally break your neck. Especially if you're overweight.
I did a thing! :soy: I’m adulting:soy:

By doing something kids do. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
LOL, what the fuck was that. This Landwhale ham beast probably hasn't done any real exercise in her life. She would die of a heart attack if she got into a fight.

Comical

Remember the twig of a gay nigger manlet?

The most aggressive manly foids are usually the big chungus fat fucks that somehow do exercise yet are forever fat.

You don't stand a chance in a sumo fight tbh.
Also that backroll was total shit, her fat rolls rolled better than her

This is actually a terrifying hambeast of an opponent. If you do fight her, you are gonna wanna use utility. Lure it out with a tub of icecream and some tendies. Then trap it. Ship it off to a warlord in africa, get a quick buck or two for your efforts.
You don't stand a chance in a sumo fight tbh.
Also that backroll was total shit, her fat rolls rolled better than her

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I honestly believe that fat hambeast wifes are an ancient tribal method of preserving fat for a Long time.
There is not other reason as to why women can bloat up like that in such a short time.

jfl at holes that are hindenburg maxxing

Better make sure she doesn't just sit on you

hmm, looks like a level 8 landwhale. she might have the ability "roll" becareful

I don't think you're ever supposed to roll in that direction. You could literally break your neck. Especially if you're overweight.

Sorry for the necro-threading, but I have to quote myself here to provide evidence for what I was saying :

she looks like she could eat you lmao