Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is the type of bullshit i have to deal with from my races females

>Be any type of race
>Holes acting like complete sluts
Whats new anon?

Last edited:
White thot #34566. What a surprise. The pinnacle of females.

Crtl c crtl v

I'm glad Tiktok videos don't play for me.

What does this have to do with being white

It was already over here.

Your other traits are just bullets in a lifeless corpse
Another reason to LLmaxx.

Jfl if you are 5'9 and not LLmaxxing.

It was already over here.

Your other traits are just bullets in a lifeless corpse
Not true at all

At 5'9", he can still latino/ noodlewhore maxx. It's those other traits that eliminate his remaining options.

Lol do you have a 1/10 face?

Face is 0/10. No jaw. No chin. Basically no lower jaw I look very deformed. I have a huge overbite with my two front teeth I cannot hide even if I try to close my mouth. When I breathe I sound like that nerd mouth breather. My hair is a bowl cut that's getting long (which my mom still cuts for me at 36 because I have zero coordination and I'm too afraid to fuck up my hair like that), but imagine a receding hairline and an increasingly growing bald spot on the top of my head. Tiny rice eyes. Glasses. Gay voice.

You?

Face is 0/10. No jaw. No chin. Basically no lower jaw I look very deformed. I have a huge overbite with my two front teeth I cannot hide even if I try to close my mouth. When I breathe I sound like that nerd mouth breather. My hair is a bowl cut that's getting long (which my mom still cuts for me at 36 because I have zero coordination and I'm too afraid to fuck up my hair like that), but imagine a receding hairline and an increasingly growing bald spot on the top of my head. Tiny rice eyes. Glasses. Gay voice.

You?
Yeah it's over for you.
I have no jawline, massive facial bloat even though I'm skinny, acne scarring, and no facial bone structure

Yeah it's over for you.
I have no jawline, massive facial bloat even though I'm skinny, acne scarring, and no facial bone structure

Yup it never began for me.

And I'm sorry brocel