Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the Roastie from CuckTears Who is Bashing Me. Rate Her

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
https://i.redditmedia.com/9az-UiKN7aLX26bxBY9QL6OwhxwP2ut8jBRcAaJnT0U.jpg?w=576&s=f3b5734f328a76746970599a5a2bfd37

https://i.imgur.com/cy1VbWWg.jpg

https://i.redditmedia.com/zv-TalaeSQFl0xZO6wwGNUT5AiBC8K4nORubQMeSVys.jpg?w=432&s=5b0513d04d7db03f76f9e81e52d25c5b

Lmao, as soon as we get a thread about banning people who post rating threads of females, we get another one

hot, would ltr her instantly

You can tell how insecure she is, attack her looks more harshly regardless. Pick features to ridicule, and do so sharply.

Subhuman. I would violently and painfully hatefuck her but I definitely wouldn't date.

Machiavelli said:
Would smash tbh
With a large, heavy object maybe.
Framecel222 said:
Subhuman. I would violently and painfully hatefuck her but I definitely wouldn't date.
This

not_here_4_points said:
You can tell how insecure she is, attack her looks more harshly regardless. Pick features to ridicule, and do so sharply.

You can tell just from those photos? I can't tbh.

Her eyes look disgusting. I can see her crows feet.

she knows I made this thread, just lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7gzf7y/be_careful_ladies_they_love_to_post_our_pics_and/

I'd say she's a solid 4 or 5 out of 10. Doesn't trigger attraction or disgust. Just plain looking. Except in that first pic where she looks ugly as fuck.

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it.

Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture). As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse.

Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins/damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol.

You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. As for your tits, we all know there is extra padding there. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY' would be unfair, since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man.

I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

I really hope she looks at this thread.

I cant see her tits

I love how all these people look EXACTLY how we imagine them to. Every single time.

6/10. Would bang.

She's a 4. Would LTR.

I really got to her. I bashed her hard on reddit. She couldnt take it.

She got so insecure she send me an underwear pic hahahaha she wants validation.
Im sure she hopes I post it so all you guys would lust after her and give better ratings.................

Yeah, honey we all buy that you don't give a shit about your looks. That's why you cake so much shit on your face and filter your photos you fraud 4 stupid bitch.

jvreturns said:
I really got to her. I bashed her hard on reddit. She couldnt take it.

She got so insecure she send me an underwear pic  hahahaha she wants validation.
Im sure she hopes I post it so all you guys would lust after her and give better ratings.................

And we just fucking gave her the validation for fucks sake.

STOP POSTING THEIR PICTURES HERE. THEY ENJOY US DROOLING OVER THEM. 

god damn...

NegroKing said:
You can tell just from those photos? I can't tbh.

Those stupid poses are a good indicator. Hot people [people comfortable in their skin] just don't really do that.

what is with you guys? stop giving these sickos attention. if it were up to me I'd delete this thread.