Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee This is the reason why I wanna quit Instagram but cannot

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
I just opened Instagram which I haven't used for a week. I usually have math, physics and electronics algorithm on it that's why I use it. I had almost managed to get rid of all foids model on my algorithm to turn it into a smart one. But for some reason, when I decided to open my reels I immediately fell on this one :

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-GlHKosLA-/?igsh=MWI2eXFyN3plcnNu

It's so fucking CRINGE I actually felt acid melting through my brain while watching this extremist blue-pill content. Evil foids are everywhere on social media I can't even concentrate on my Sciencemaxxing :feelsree:

I want to quit .is

I just opened Instagram which I haven't used for a week. I usually have math, physics and electronics algorithm on it that's why I use it. I had almost managed to get rid of all foids model on my algorithm to turn it into a smart one. But for some reason, when I decided to open my reels I immediately fell on this one :

It's so fucking CRINGE I actually felt acid melting through my brain while watching this extremist blue-pill content. Evil foids are everywhere on social media I can't even concentrate on my Sciencemaxxing :feelsree:

Don't fall for a foids spell. Especially disposable IG foids

I thought we had the musical.ly phase behind us

Send a comment on how bad they look and block them, foids are self-conscious about their looks even a mere message like that will affect their mental in some way even small.

Those Cunts should be repe over and over with by a 5 ft currycek with a metal pipe!!!!!!!!!!! (In mein Kraft)

Stay focused brother, get rid of those fucking degenerate sluts off your feed

I don't speak French

foids are self-conscious about their looks even a mere message like that will affect their mental in some way even small.
I think I might play on that factor to do bad to foids. They're very insecure and when you criticize them over a part of their body, even if it's for trolling they'll act like nothing happened but deep inside, you nailed it and they're hurt !

Just don't use it, and everything mentioned there about physics and mathematics is ridiculous.

Just don't use it, and everything mentioned there about physics and mathematics is ridiculous.
The copes an incel can have (which is NOT partying/dating with foids and anything else related to a successful social life) never are ridiculous! Despite suffering the same thing we're all unique, so is our way of dealing with it and in my case it's either submit to my Apex Legends addiction or Sciencemaxxing through Instagram or YouTube. We need things to compensate our depreciated looks and personalities. We've already been judged enough

Last edited:
Instagram is only good for fap material

Instagram is only good for fap material
This why I also use it, I guess I gotta find a compromise to make sexy foids and Science coexist. I generally don't mind seeing some foids on my reels even though I only want them in my recommendation. But that content was so embarrassing I couldn't let it slide it burned my brain.

Stupid cringe foids! Deserved to be r p2 d

This why I also use it, I guess I gotta find a compromise to make sexy foids and Science coexist. I generally don't mind seeing some foids on my reels even though I only want them in my recommendation. But that content was so embarrassing I couldn't let it slide it burned my brain.
I use academic journals to look up material on fields and disciplines. Social media is a lost cause except as an intermediary

God damn the one on the left is so god damn ugly. Truecel if she was male

The copes an incel can have (which is NOT partying/dating with foids and anything else related to a successful social life) never are ridiculous! Despite suffering the same thing we're all unique, so is our way of dealing with it and in my case it's either submit to my Apex Legends addiction or Sciencemaxxing through Instagram or YouTube. We need things to compensate our depreciated looks and personalities. We've already been judged enough
At least I hate the positivist philosophy (scientism) of the Frenchman Augustus. And I don't care about this education system in general.

the confrontation itself is useless, but it depends on each person how they want it. As for personality, it's a normie face.