Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the reason why foids have unrealistic view on men's height

IncelGod

IncelGod

Greycel
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...getting-athlete-real-measurements-rarely-easy

Because so many men fraud their height, femoids think certain height is shorter than it really is IRL (To be fair, guys are often just as deluded.)

JFL at NFL players who are listed as 6-4 but actually turns out to be 6-1. Most guys who are listed as 6-0, are actually in the 5-10 range. Same with 6-2, turns out most are barely in the 6-0 range. Funny thing is, many NFL players are genuinely shocked when told their real height; which implies they weren't lying, but more like self-delusion.
icon_lol.gif

And given that NFL combine takes place during morning when people are usually more than half an inch taller, this is their maximum height we're talking about.

I heard it's the same with male models, where adding 1~2 inches to their official height is the norm. And of course, male actors are notorious height frauds too.

This is the reason why 5'10 is considered short; 6'0 is average; 6'2 is just barely tall; and 6'4 is the beginning of legit tall. LOL, just subtract two inches from that, and it all makes sense.

6'6 is the new tall, anything bellow that is a cope

7 foot Chads will be all that's left in the future.

7 foot Chads will be all that's left in the future.

If you take into account ridiculous height inflation, that could well be the case. The average stature is not increasing (at least in America), only the perception is.

Well, I think people in my country are definitely getting taller. In my class at school, I was below average height, I was 6ft at school, average was about 6ft 1, which i thought was crazy high average.

The number itself does not matter; what matters is how tall you actually are, how you look. Girls judge visually. They do not know measurements.

Last edited:
femoids are dumb

Everyone online is 6ft+ with a 8 inch dick

The number itself does not matter; what matters is how tall you actually are, how you look. Girls judge visually. They do not know measurements.
high IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back